PicassoTiles 3D Magnetic Building Set, 100-Piece
Last updated date: September 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Building Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Building Set you should buy.
Update as September 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Building Sets for a detailed review of all the top building sets.
These scalable, strong magnetic tiles are perfect for creative kids. The 100 tiles in this set come in eight shapes and bright, translucent colors, allowing for large builds limited only by imagination. They are also compatible with other magnetic tiles.
In our analysis, the PicassoTiles PicassoTiles 3D Magnetic Building Set, 100-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DREAM BIG & BUILD BIG. No limitations, scalable to build as big as desired by adding more pieces to create the master piece. PicassoTiles in colossal styles. LEARNING BY PLAYING. Never too early to start developing kids creativity. Children can acquire strong sense of color, geometrical shapes including 3D forms numbers counts, magnetic polarities & architectural design at early age. BONDING BY PLAYING. Entertaining for single or multiple parties and feel the sense of achievement together. Suitable for all ages (3+ and up) by one party of in groups a great way to spend quality time with the family and love ones. LEARNING IS FUN. Encourage creativity which is the key factor to success in today's ever-changing environments. Fun and entertaining, perfect educational presents for school age children that will never go out of style. CREATIVITY BEYOND IMAGINATION. Magnet Building Tiles Clear 3D color Magnetic Building Blocks Playboards for preschool, pretend play and more. Easy to construct and easy to put away for storage.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Building Sets
Toys that encourage building provide kids of all ages with numerous benefits. For babies and toddlers, building sets help improve their gross and fine motor skills. In addition to stacking things on top of each other, kids scoot, crawl, grab and stretch while they build even if their creations may not be marvels of architecture. Linking pieces together and picking up individual blocks help them work on their hand-eye coordination as well.
Children preschool-aged and older can work on their problem-solving skills when they play with building sets. As they use the trial and error method to figure out which pieces will help them accomplish what they want to do, they’re learning.
Kids also get to explore their creativity when they play with building sets. They envision fantastical models, then work to bring them to reality. Whether they are constructing simple towers or complex cities, they can expand their horizons as they dream up unique features and new elements they can add to their masterpiece.
The Building Set Buying Guide
- Building sets come in numerous varieties. While Lego-style bricks are always popular, there are other building materials kids can try as well. One option that is great for younger children involves magnets. Tiles with magnetic sides are perfect for helping young kids create fun shapes and buildings. The tiles often come in different shapes and colors so kids can learn new vocabulary while they play. Older kids may enjoy STEM-focused building materials that include gears, different shapes, levers and other features.
- Consider whether your child might enjoy an open-ended building set, where they can build any number of items, or a set that is designed to create one specific structure. Some kids thrive on having unrestrained creativity while others prefer step-by-step instructions that lead to a known finished product.
- Many building sets have dozens of pieces, so it’s important for them to have a permanent home. Otherwise, you may end up losing pieces under the couch or stepping on them as you walk down the hallway. Some building sets come with their own storage bin while others will require you to provide your own. A transparent container is ideal so kids can easily see the pieces they need.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide