PHOPOLLO LED Strip Lights, 32.8-Feet
Last updated date: July 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Color Changing Tape Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Color Changing Tape Light you should buy.
Update as July 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Color Changing Tape Lights for a detailed review of all the top color changing tape lights.
These color changing tape lights have 20 static colors, eight dynamic modes and six custom colors. The lights have a double-sided adhesive on the back for easy installation. The lights can be cut to any length between every three bulbs.
In our analysis, the PHOPOLLO PHOPOLLO LED Strip Lights, 32.8-Feet placed 2nd when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
As a fast-growing brand specialized in led strip lights on Amazon, we strive to provide products and service to our customers. We have integrated research, design, and production together and each strip has been strictly tested 5 times before package. Multiple Color Options: Our lights strip features with 20-color options, 6-DIY functions and 8 lighting modes. You can easily set up your moods with these multiple options. Flexible and Easy to install: The LEDs and components are mounted on a flexible circuitboard, allowing for installation on curved and uneven surfaces. Just peel and stick to dust-free places with these strong 3M double-sided tapes. Widely use: These lights are perfectly used for decorating your bedroom, cabinet, kitchen, bar, TV, etc.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Color Changing Tape Lights
Color changing tape lights are a great way to add a magical touch to any space. You can use them to brighten up any room and also create different moods, depending on the color of the lights. This type of lighting consists of small lights in a strip formation that can be programmed to change colors using a remote.
There are several different kinds of color changing tape lights, so it’s best to think about your specific needs before buying a set. If you want to use the lights outside, such as on your patio or porch, opt for ones that have a waterproof protective covering. If you’re thinking about mounting the lights indoors in a tight space, you can get ones that have an adhesive backing so they can stick directly to the surface without any mounting hardware.
If you’re considering adding the lights to a small space, go with ones that can be cut, so you can create a custom size without any overhang.
The Color Changing Tape Light Buying Guide
- Colorful lights can create certain moods depending on how they are used. If you want to create feelings of happiness and optimism, go with warm colors like red, orange and yellow.
- Cool colors like blue, green and purple have a calming and relaxing effect on people. However, keep in mind that they can also express sadness. If you want to create a space where you spark creativity, purple is an excellent choice.
- Not all color changing tape lights have the same brightness. Be sure to check the lumens measurement for the lights to get an understanding of how bright they will be. If you are using the lights to add brightness, then opt for a higher number. However, if you’re using the lights to create mood, you won’t want to go too high. Usually, accent lighting should be under 200 lumens per foot.
- If you want to create a brighter space, in addition to lumens, you’ll also want to check the density of LEDs per foot. A higher density will result in brighter light. If the lights are spaced too far apart, then you will not get a constant light — instead, the lighting will appear to have gaps in it and look choppy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide