Philips ProMix Avance Hand Blender Collection, HR1670/92
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Philips Promix Hand Blenders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Philips Promix Hand Blender you should buy.
Editor's Note September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Philips ProMix Hand Blender for a detailed review of all the top philips promix hand blenders.
The Philips ProMix Hand Blender is equipped with ultra-sharp titanium-coated blades and variable speed control, allowing comfortable one-handed use. The product comes with a measuring beaker that fits the blender and four easy-click attachments are sold separately.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Philips Philips ProMix Avance Hand Blender placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Powerful and reliable 300w handblender with Speedtouch technology for intuitive speed selection and easy control. ProMix technology for optimal food flow and great blending results. Prepare your favorite recipes at the touch of a button. The unique variable speed control allows for one-handed use to blend food. Press lightly for low-speeds to whip foods such as eggs, and a little harder for whipped cream.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Philips Promix Hand Blenders
Whether you’re looking to whip up cream for a pie, purée vegetables for a soup or blend eggs for an omelet, an immersion blender offers the convenience of a countertop blender in the palm of your hand. The product lets cooks transform foods into the consistency of their choice without transferring the mixture into a jar blender or food processor, which can create an annoying mess in the kitchen.
When it comes to choosing the ideal product, the Philips ProMix Hand Blender, Avance Collection ticks all of the boxes. Like other hand blenders, the 300-watt Philips ProMix Hand Blender is made up of two ultra-sharp, titanium-coated blades that attach to an electrical outlet-powered base or stick. The blade attachment lets users purée, emulsify and blend with the push of a button with the use of variable speed control.
For example, pressing the button on the ergonomically designed handle lightly yields slower speeds while a harder press initiates the Turbo mode, making the blades run more rapidly. The firmer you press, the more power the blender will express. All you have to do is stick the blades directly into your pot or 1-pound ProMix measuring beaker (one comes with the standard model) and blend away — without the mess of extra dirty dishes.
The Philips ProMix Hand Blender can also chop, mash and mix, thanks to a variety of optional attachments (sold separately or in a bundle). Which attachments you choose to purchase depends on what you’re planning to do or make with the blender. The standard model, equipped with the dual-blade attachment, recipe book, manual and beaker, will likely satisfy your needs if you just plan to blend and purée.
But if you want to make stellar mashed potatoes or produce batters for cakes and cookies with the product, then investing in the respective potato masher and whisk attachments is the way to go. Or, if you want to chop fruits and veggies for salads, salads and stir-fries or even grind proteins for meatballs, consider purchasing the chopper attachment — a great buy for food preppers.
Clean-up is a snap: Simply remove the attachment you were using and rinse it in the sink or throw it in the dishwasher. The plastic/metal product, which is about 11-inches tall and weighs about 2 pounds, also takes up less storage space than the average countertop blender or food processor. The 37-inch cord also makes it easy to use the product in different areas of your kitchen.
The Philips Promix Hand Blender Buying Guide
- Popular dishes you can make with a standard immersion blender include soups, gravy, sauces, baby food, salsa, mayonnaise and smoothies. Purchasing attachments expands your horizons even further; for example, the whisk attachment is ideal for making batters or whipping cream, while the chopper attachment can grind meats and dice nuts.
- To avoid splattering ingredients everywhere and for safety, do not press the power button when the immersion blender is not in contact with food. To use, always place the attachment side of your immersion blender—the blade, whisk or masher—in the ingredients you want to whip, purée or the like before turning it on.
- Be extra careful when blending hot liquids; wear gloves if necessary.
- Be sure to unplug the blender before cleaning the base or any attachments.
- Do not submerge the base of the blender (what the power cord is attached to) in water.
- Do not touch the blades when the blender is plugged in.
- Hand-wash your attachments to increase their longevity of blades and attachments, even though they are dishwasher safe.
- To avoid damaging the blades, do not crush ice with your Philips ProMix Hand Blender.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide