Philadelphia Candies Assorted Cream Boxed Milk Chocolates
Last updated date: October 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boxed Chocolates and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boxed Chocolate you should buy.
Update as October 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Boxed Chocolates for a detailed review of all the top boxed chocolates.
Nothing pairs better with chocolate than bold fruit flavors, which is what you'll get when you opt for these boxed chocolates. Raspberry cream, lemon cream and orange cream are just a few of the flavors you can expect to enjoy. The candies also combine textures, as the outer chocolate layer is hard, while the inner fruit layer is nice and soft.
In our analysis, the Philadelphia Candies Philadelphia Candies Assorted Cream Boxed Milk Chocolates placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Each 1 pound assortment includes approximately 32 pieces by weight: 3 x Blueberry Cream / 4 x Chocolate Cream / 3 x Coconut Cream / 3 x Coffee Cream / 2 x Lemon Cream / 4 x Maple Cream / 2 x Orange Cream / 3 x Raspberry Cream / 4 x Strawberry Cream / 4 x Vanilla Cream. Creams are a soft center, traditional confectionery item. Made from scratch at our Hermitage, Pennsylvania chocolate factory. Philadelphia milk chocolate is made with pure vanilla and distinctly flavored cacao beans resulting in a unique flavor profile. Personalized message and gift wrap available during checkout. Philadelphia Candies offers 100% happiness on all chocolates. Philadelphia Candies has been manufacturing fine chocolates in Hermitage, Pennsylvania for over 100 years. The company was founded in 1919 and operates retail stores in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boxed Chocolates
Chocolate is one of those treats that just about everyone enjoys. The U.S. chocolate market is expected to continue to grow from $18.92 billion in 2020 to $20.7 billion in 2025. You’ll find plenty of boxed chocolates on the market to meet this demand.
As you shop for the best boxed chocolates set, you’ll want to consider the occasion. A box with individually wrapped chocolates is ideal if you’re bringing them to the office to share with a few co-workers. Chocolates neatly packaged in a heart-shaped box with a red ribbon are better for a romantic gesture. There are even chocolates encased in gold boxes to make the recipient of the chocolates feel like royalty.
Consider how much variety the boxed chocolates have to offer. Some sets may only contain four basic flavors, while others come with as many as eight different gourmet varieties. You’ll find everything from plain milk chocolate to a coconut macaroon with a creamy coconut fondant.
Always check the quality of the ingredients. While a box with handcrafted chocolates that are made using only the finest ingredients may cost a bit more, you’ll find their rich flavors hard to beat. Some sets are dairy-free, as well as kosher, so you shouldn’t have trouble finding one that matches your dietary needs.
The Boxed Chocolate Buying Guide
- If you live in a warmer climate, you’ll want to refrigerate the chocolates soon after they arrive to prevent the chocolate from melting.
- Always check the ingredients list for any allergens. Some chocolates are made using dairy and nuts. Even if they aren’t, you need to make sure the factory they are manufactured in doesn’t use those ingredients, or you still may be at risk for an allergic reaction.
- Don’t forget to pay attention to the serving size on the back of the boxed chocolates. Sweets are wonderful in moderation, but they taste so good that it’s easy to eat too many in one sitting.
- The cost for a set of boxed chocolates is dependent upon the number of chocolates, quality of the ingredients used and how well the product packaging is made.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide