PFB Vanish Roll On Razor Burn Skin Care Treatment
Last updated date: November 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Razor Burn Treatments and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Razor Burn Treatment you should buy.
Editor's Note December 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Razor Burn Treatment for a detailed review of all the top razor burn treatments.
In our analysis, the PFB Vanish PFB Vanish Roll On Razor Burn Skin Care Treatment placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ROLL ON APPLICATOR – Improved design, formulated for quick action with a roll-on applicator, simply remove the cap, and rub the affected areas as needed. Our skin lightening solution is designed for daily use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Razor Burn Treatments
Shaving is a necessary part of being an adult, but it comes with consequences. Even if you use shaving cream or gel, you could find that you’re dealing with irritation in the hours, or even days, after shaving.
Most of the time, that irritation will arrive in the form of bumps. Friction from the razor moving over your skin can be the cause, but most often, your bumps will be ingrown hairs. After you shave, the hair beneath the skin will try to come through as it grows. In some cases, that hair curls back, causing bumps and redness on the skin.
One way to cut down on ingrown hairs is to exfoliate before shaving. Exfoliating removes dead skin to make it easier for the hairs to grow. If you’re experiencing irritation after shaving, exfoliating can help out there, as well.
There are also creams and toners you can buy that will help soothe irritation and even reduce the appearance of bumps and redness. This is especially important if the irritation is in an area that isn’t concealed by clothing. But you may find the soothing effect is the most valuable benefit of these treatments.
The Razor Burn Treatment Buying Guide
- If you’re dealing with razor burn and bumps after shaving, make sure you’re using plenty of water and shaving cream. Dry shaving can be especially irritating to skin. Some find that the shower is the best place to shave. If you need a mirror, you can buy shower mirrors specifically for the purpose of shaving.
- Dull razors can also cause skin irritation. Make a point of regularly changing out your razors and opt for more expensive razors.
- If you regularly deal with skin irritation after shaving, choose a treatment that you’ll be likely to stick with. Some require just a quick swipe of the area with a cotton ball, while others will need to be rubbed on and left to dry. You may prefer an option that features presoaked pads that you can simply dispose of when you’re finished. This is especially beneficial if you travel often.
- Treatments are designed to bring different types of results. Some will reduce bumps, while others will help keep redness at bay. Still others are geared more toward soothing irritation. You can choose the treatment that best fits your needs.
- Before buying, consider the amount you’ll use with each treatment. You may find a small container of cream works just as well as a large bottle of liquid-based treatment if a little goes a long way with the cream.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide