Pfaltzgraff 5217179 Trellis White Everyday Dinnerware Set
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dinnerware Sets For Everyday Use and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use you should buy.
Editor's Note September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use for a detailed review of all the top dinnerware sets for everyday use.
The first thing you'll notice about this dinnerware set for everyday use is its attractive design. It's created to resemble a metal trellis that has weathered over time. The entire set comes in an attractive gift box, which means you can pick up a set to give as a housewarming or wedding present.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Pfaltzgraff Pfaltzgraff Trellis White Everyday Dinnerware Set placed 6th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dinnerware Set for 4: This 16 Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for Four, Includes 4 Each Of: 11 Inch Dinner Plate, 8 Inch Salad Plate, 6 Inch Soup Cereal Bowl and 14 Ounce Mug Beautiful Details and Design: Reminiscent of a Metal Trellis Painted White Then Weathered by the Elements over Time, This Unique Dinnerware Has a Subtle Scroll Pattern and Is Accented by Dark Markings That Give It an Aged, Worn Look
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dinnerware Sets For Everyday Use
While you may have a set of china to use for Thanksgiving or when hosting a fancy dinner party, you’ll still need a separate dinnerware set for everyday use. This set should be easy to clean, preferably in a dishwasher, and safe for heating up leftovers in a microwave. Whether you’re purchasing your first dinnerware set or you’re shopping for a replacement set, you’ll want to keep the following information in mind.
Determine what type of material you want your dinnerware set for everyday use to be made out of. An AB-grade porcelain is an excellent choice as it is lightweight and free of BPA. Since it’s made from 100% natural minerals, it’s also heat resistant.
Check that the set comes with everything you need to serve a delicious meal. For example, the Gibson Elite Soho Lounge Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use contains four 12.75-inch dinner plates, four 9-inch salad plates, four 6-inch cereal bowls and four 12-ounce mugs. If you have a large family, you’ll want to go with a set that offers service for eight individuals or service for 12.
Review the functionality of the dinnerware set for everyday use. The Stone Lain Coupe Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use features a post-modern lipped rim design. Not only does this lipped rim keep watery foods, such as applesauce and ice cream, from sliding off the plate, but it also provides a tool to help you scoop up your food.
Consider the style of the dinnerware set last. Once you know the set meets all of your criteria, you can pick one that matches your taste. The Elama Stoneware Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use has a more unique design. It’s turquoise and made to remind you of the ocean. Other models are a plain white or black, while some sets are decorated with swirl patterns and tiny colored dots.
The Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use Buying Guide
- Some plates tend to become too heated. This is easily remedied by setting a placemat underneath of the plate. If you need to move the plate, you can use a set of potholders to prevent accidental burns.
- Before washing your dinnerware set for the first time, make sure you check the product care label for cleaning instructions. Most can be placed in a dishwasher; however, more fragile pieces will need to be washed by hand with a gentle dish soap and some warm water.
- When storing your dinnerware in a cabinet, it can be helpful to cover the bottom of the shelf with a padded shelf liner. The liner will cushion your fragile dinnerware, while also providing a non-slip surface to keep the dishes and mugs from sliding out of the cabinet and ending up on the kitchen floor.
- If you’re upgrading your dinnerware, consider donating your used set to a reputable charity, like Habitat for Humanity. Check your local area as well, as some businesses support local community housing programs by accepting dinnerware donations. They may even offer a percent-off coupon toward the purchase of any products for sale in their store.
- When comparing the cost of a dinnerware set for everyday use, you need to make sure you are looking at similar-sized sets. You can’t compare a 16-piece set with a 24-piece set. If the sets don’t contain the same number of pieces, you can divide the total cost by the number of pieces in the set to get the price per piece. The Gibson Elite Soho Lounge Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use is one of the most affordable sets on the market. The Elama Stoneware Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use and the Corelle Chip Resistant Everyday Dinnerware Set are both moderately priced, while the Stone Lain Coupe Dinnerware Set For Everyday Use has the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide