Petbobi Breathable Stretch Fabric Dog Boots
Last updated date: January 22, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dog Boots and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dog Boot you should buy.
Update as January 22, 2023:
Checkout The Best Dog Boots for a detailed review of all the top dog boots.
These fluorescent orange dog boots will provide plenty of visibility when you’re walking in low lighting conditions. The large opening makes it easy to put the boots on your pet, and the Velcro fastening lets you customize the fit. The breathable but waterproof fabric keeps your dog cool while also offering protection against the elements.
In our analysis, the Petbobi Petbobi Breathable Stretch Fabric Dog Boots placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Size Selection: Please carefully measure the width of the dog’s paw, this is the key to choosing the right size for your dog, the size is manually measured based on the inside diameter of the shoe. Size XXS: 1.37″x1.77″(W*L); Size XS: 1.57″x1.96″(W*L); Size S: 1.77″x2.16″(W*L); Size M: 1.96″x2.36″(W*L); Size L: 2.36″x2.75″(W*L); Size XL: 2.75″x3.14″(W*L); Size XXL: 3.14″x3.54″(W*L). Friendly Customer Service: The dog shoes size we measure is based on the inner diameter of the shoe and is measured by hand, please allow for a little size error. Petbobi welcomes you to share your dog’s booties experience with us. If you have any questions about dog shoes, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours. Easy to put on/ take off: Petbobi dog booties have a large opening and a large Velcro design, making it easy to put and unshoe your dog. The dog will not be used to wearing shoes for the first time, and the paws cannot be stretched normally due to tension. Please slowly train him to adapt to the dog booties and tighten the Velcro to prevent the shoes from falling off. Protect Dog Paws: The meat pads on the dog’s paw are very fragile, and it is easy to cause irreparable damage to the dog’s paw when walking in high and low temperature environments and on uneven roads. Petbobi dog shoes are made of stretchy and comfortable fabric with good breathability, and the durable rubber sole perfectly protects the dog’s paws from injury. Essential for Hiking: If you love hiking with fur babies or traveling outdoors, these dog shoes are perfect for your dog. Rubber sole, both wear-resistant and waterproof, suitable for difficult terrain. The upper is breathable and uses a waterproof fabric to keep your dog’s paws dry and comfortable.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dog Boots
When the weather turns cold, you likely stay indoors as much as possible. The same goes for your pets, no doubt, especially once snow and ice start coating the ground. But unfortunately, your furry family members have to go outside at least a few times a day for bathroom breaks, which means walking across treacherous ground on bare paws.
While a dog’s paws do provide more protection than your own bare feet, they have their limits. Each paw pad has three layers, including a tough epidermis built to withstand direct contact with the ground. Ice and snow can dry out and crack your dog’s paws, and that’s only one of the hazards. Snow can become trapped between the paw pads, bringing dirt and debris with it. The paw pads can also come into contact with deicers and antifreeze, both of which can be deadly if ingested.
No matter how often it snows where you are, a good pair of dog boots can be just what you need to protect your pet. Not only do they keep the paw comfortable, but they also put a layer of protection between the dog’s paw and the surface of the ground. You can even find dog boots with anti-slip protection to help prevent dangerous falls.
But dog boots aren’t just for wintry weather. During the warmer months of the year, the pavement heats up, creating a dangerous surface for your dog’s paws. Not only can this pavement burn the paw pad, but it can increase the dog’s body temperature and cause heatstroke. Dog boots are great when you can’t keep your pet on the grass.
Chances are, your pet won’t be all too excited about wearing dog boots. It may take some time for a pet to get comfortable with them. It can help to have your dog wear them for short stints around the house before trying them out on icy or rainy terrain.
The Dog Boot Buying Guide
- When choosing a pair of dog footwear, the size of the pad is the most crucial measurement. The leg strap is usually adjustable, but your dog won’t be able to comfortably walk if the sole of the dog boot is too wide or narrow.
- To measure your dog’s paw, place it on a piece of paper, flattening as much as possible, and mark the widest part of the paw on each side, then measure the markings.
- For those walks during icy or wet conditions, you’ll want to make sure the sole of your dog boot has slip protection.
- Some dog boots include fluorescent strips or bright colors to help boost visibility when your dog is outdoors in low-lighting conditions.
- Most dog boots are hand washable. Since many use a Velcro type of fastening to let you adjust the fit, machine washing will weaken the fabrics, making the fastening of your boots less reliable over time.
- Take a close look at the underside of any dog footwear you’ll considering. Look for texturing that ensures the shoe will be able to easily grip the ground beneath, especially in slippery conditions.
- Since your pet will probably be wearing the boots in rainy and/or snowy conditions, water resistance is important. Ideally, the boots will be waterproof to prevent water from getting through to the pet’s paws. However, if you’re primarily purchasing them for protection against hot pavement in the warm months, this might not be as much a concern.
- For a little extra protection in cold weather, you can buy dog socks that your pet wears either alone or under the boots.
- As tough as it might be to accomplish, you should try to put the boots on while the dog is standing. This will ensure you get the right fit.
- Before tightening and fastening the shoe, make sure all fur is tucked in and out of the way.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide