PETAFLOP Rustic Wood Floating Bathroom Shelves
Last updated date: August 6, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bathroom Shelves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bathroom Shelf you should buy.
Whether you need a kitchen, office or bathroom shelf, this model will provide you with plenty of storage space. In fact, the shelf is 4.8 inches wide, which allows for storing larger items that other shelves can't fit. The unit is easy to install, so you can begin using it just minutes after it arrives. In our analysis of 5 expert reviews, the PETAFLOP PETAFLOP Rustic Wood Floating Bathroom Shelves placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bathroom Shelf for a detailed review of all the top bathroom shelves.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Something Functional - The wall shelves are perfect for extending your room for storage on your walls if live in a limited space. Quick Installation - These pre-assembled rustic wood shelves are easy to mount and the small parts for installation are included. Wide Enough - Width of the wood board is more than 4.8 inches, it makes the wall shelf way more versatile and useful. 2 Different Sizes - Dimensions of the large storage shelves is 16 x 5.6 x 5 inches, the smaller one measures 13 x 5.2 x 4.9 inches. Great Addition - The simple design of these decorative shelves would easily go with a wide variety of home decorating styles.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bathroom Shelves
Houzz conducted a summary on bathroom trends in 2016. They discovered that 46% of the participants were so tired of looking at their old bathrooms that they decided to renovate them. Instead of spending a fortune on a large bathroom remodel, homeowners should consider swapping out a few affordable accessories, like a bathroom shelf. This will give the room a whole new look without the big price tag.
When shopping for a new bathroom shelf, you need to decide whether you’re looking for a functional unit or a fashionable one. In some cases, you’ll be able to find a shelf that meets both of these criteria.
To get the most use out of your bathroom shelf, you’ll want to look for a model with more than one tier that also offers a towel rack. The SODUKU Floating Wall Mounted Bathroom Shelves is a good choice, as it’s completely customizable. There are two floating shelves, which means you can install them on top of each other, next to each other, or at a diagonal angle. The towel rack can also be placed directly under the shelf or mounted right on the wall.
Check the width of the bathroom shelves next, as well as their weight capacity. You want to make sure they will fit the items you need to store. For example, the PETAFLOP Rustic Wood Floating Bathroom Shelves has a width of 4.8 inches, which is plenty of space to hold your shampoo, conditioner and hair dryer. If you prefer, you can use this shelving unit in the kitchen to store your cookbooks, vases and cooking oils.
Review the construction materials used to make the shelf, so you know its going to last for many years to come. Towel bars made from authentic space aluminum are a good choice, as they are completely rustproof. This is important in bathrooms, as they experience a great deal of moisture. Peter’s Goods 2-Tier Rustic Floating Bathroom Shelf uses solid cedar wood in its design, which provides a sturdy surface that won’t buckle under the weight of your items. In fact, it’s capable of holding up to 50 pounds of weight.
Style is also important, as you want your bathroom to follow a cohesive design aesthetic or color pattern. The MBQQ Rustic Industrial Pipe Bathroom Shelf is perfect for anyone looking for a piece that has a vintage feel. It goes great with both a rustic theme and an industrial vibe. Bathroom shelves made of glass are a better choice if you’re creating an elegant space. Models made using wooden shelves offer a choice of finishes, such as rustic white, matte black and antiqued black silver, so you can choose the finish that best fits the space.
DWYM Fun Fact
Do you know that 70% of the guests who visit your home are likely to snoop through your bathroom medicine cabinet and the drawers under your bathroom sink? It’s true! Here are a few more interesting bathroom facts:
- Surprisingly, one out of every 10 households has a picture of a loved one hanging on the wall in their bathroom.
- Singapore actually has a law that requires users of public restrooms to flush the toilet or face being fined $150.
- An astounding 75% of the American population uses their cellular device while sitting on the toilet.
- The top three reasons Americans have knick knacks in their bathrooms are that the objects add to the ambiance of the room, match the room’s decor and give the user something to look out while sitting in the room.
The Bathroom Shelf Buying Guide
- While some of the bathroom shelves come pre-assembled, you will need to install all of them yourself. Make sure the unit you’re interested in comes with all the required mounting gear or you’ll end up needing to visit the hardware store before you can install it. If the included directions look a bit complicated, head to YouTube for a visual of how to install the shelf.
- Since bathroom shelves are designed to withstand moisture, you’ll be able to wipe them down with a gentle all-purpose cleaner and a lint-free cloth. You can dust the shelves in between cleanings to keep them looking their best.
- There are bathroom shelving units to meet every budget. The prices vary based on construction materials, number of tiers and the complexity of the shelf’s design. The PETAFLOP Rustic Wood Floating Bathroom Shelves is very affordable and extremely versatile. The SODUKU Floating Wall Mounted Bathroom Shelves and the Peter’s Goods 2-Tier Rustic Floating Bathroom Shelf are both moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for the MBQQ Rustic Industrial Pipe Bathroom Shelf, which offers a unique design that looks great in just about any room in your home.