PERLESMITH Bluetooth Cable-Concealed Speaker Stands, 2-Pack
Last updated date: November 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Speaker Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Speaker Stand you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Speaker Stands for a detailed review of all the top speaker stands.
You’ll have everything you need to install your speakers with this set of heavy-duty stands, including mounting hardware and a user manual. Each stand can be adjusted to help you find the perfect height for your surround sound. The stands are made from cast iron and have a triangular base for extra support.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the PERLESMITH Bluetooth Cable-Concealed Speaker Stands, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT FOR CUSTOMIZED SOUND: Extendable tube is adjustable from 30" to 45" to ensure perfect and customized sound. Adjust the post assembly for desired height and enjoy stereo or surround sound. STURDY TRIANGLE BASE: Heavy duty cast iron construction with triangle base provides more stability, supports speakers up to 8lbs/3.6kg per stand. Two options for the base feet to prevent your speaker stands from sliding, for carpet please attach the nails and nuts. As for wooden, cement or tiled floor please attach rubber pads to the base feet. UPGRADED CABLE MANAGEMENT: Concealed wire path provides the ultimate wire management solution. We have upgraded the tube to wider diameter and divided the tubes into three parts, so cable can through the pipe easier. Note: The cable hole not fits for model Samsung HW-Q90R. THREE MOUNTING CONFIGURATIONS: Includes L-shaped, keyhole and top plate options to fit a wide range of speakers. L-shaped for vertical hole/key hole, adapter bar for horizontal holes, and top plate for 2 holes on the bottom of the speaker. EASY TO USE: These floor satellite speaker stands include all the required hardware so you can handle it without any hassle by yourself. Very stable, easy to install, can be free to move to your living room, bedroom and study room.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Speaker Stands
The people who run movie theaters don’t want to hear this but it’s easier than ever to watch new movies on a large screen with top-notch sound at home. Besides, watching movies in your pajamas on your own sofa can be a far better experience than heading to a busy theater across town.
But the key to a truly great at-home viewing experience is a good home theater. You don’t have to spend a fortune these days to get a large-screen, high-definition TV and a surround sound system that puts you in the middle of the action.
It isn’t just about purchasing the right speakers, though. Any true audiophile will tell you that for the best surround sound, you’ll need to have each speaker placed in the appropriate place. There’s an exact distance from your ear that each speaker needs to be for optimum performance.
The problem with many home theaters, though, is that smaller speakers tend to be designed for mounting on the wall. A stand lets you use the small but mighty speakers available today without restricting where you’ll place them. You simply attach each speaker to the stand and then move the stand where it needs to go. If you ever rearrange furniture, simply move the speakers to the new location.
The goal in setting up a home theater is to create a listening sweet spot. To do this, you need to place the speakers as distant from each other as they are from you, creating a triangle, with the two front speakers as the base and you as the point. You’ll also need to move them at least a foot away from any wall to avoid muffling or interfering with the sound that’s coming out of each speaker.
The Speaker Stand Buying Guide
- Not all speaker stands are compatible with all speakers. Check for compatibility before you buy. Also, measure the dimensions of your speaker and measure the distance from the mounting hole to the bottom of the speaker to make sure your speaker will line up with the stand.
- Speaker stands come in sets of two. These are typically designed to be used with your front speakers. If you’re creating surround sound, you’ll also need at least a center speaker. Two rear speakers can greatly enhance the experience, but aren’t required.
- The height of your front speakers should be somewhat close to ear level, although some can go slightly above. A speaker stand that adjusts can help you find the optimum height. Some adjust more than others, so make sure you measure the distance from the floor to where your ear typically is when you’re seated in front of your TV.
- Cables tend to be a nuisance when it comes to any electronics. Some speaker sounds have built-in cable management to help keep unsightly wires hidden from view.
- Speaker stands also have a weight capacity. Some can only hold a couple of pounds while others go up to 5 pounds or more. Check the weight of each speaker before you buy stands.
- Stability can be an issue with speaker stands. Many now have triangular feet to help your speaker keep that balance even if you accidentally bump into it. Some also have rubber pads underneath to keep the stand from sliding around.
- For durability purposes, pay close attention to the material used to make your speaker stand. Look for cast iron or steel. Many are also coated in black for aesthetics.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide