Perantlb Portable Obstacle Course Slackline Kit
Last updated date: August 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Slacklines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Slackline you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Slackline for a detailed review of all the top slacklines.
Encourage your children to stay physically fit with this fun slackline set. Although the set is designed for children, it can hold up to 440 pounds. Kids will love the included monkey bars, gym rings, rope ladder and 40-foot slackline.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Perantlb Portable Obstacle Course Slackline Kit placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Physical Fitness. The Ninja Slackline was designed for versatility. Learn to train like a Ninja Warrior, create your own backyard gym. Build core and overall strength and increase self confidence. Have fun playing and training as a real ninja with our ninja slackline. Create your very own backyard gym. Watch your children play in the air and unleash their warrior within. Premium Quality. Perantlb Monkey Line Obstacle Course is made of very durable slackline webbing and ratchet webbing, that can hold up to 440lbs. Our kit set include a 40ft slackline and 5ft ratchet line, 2 Monkey bar holds, 3 steel gym rings, a rope ladder, a free carry bag, 2 nylon rope knots, 11 hooks, 11 hanging buckles and 2 tree protectors. All components are carefully tested for strength and durability. Convenient and Portable. Our product can be quickly and safely set up almost anywhere. All you need is two mature trees, pillars, beams or bars which are 10-35ft apart and can withstand a minimum force of 2200 pounds. You can install it on your backyard, playground, outdoor, home gym, basement, pool, fitness class, camping trip, beach park, etc. Free Tree Protectors and Carry Bag. We advocate protecting nature so you will get tree protectors for free. Always use tree protectors when installing Ninja SlackLine because it will protect the trees and your Monkey Line. You will also get a closable bag so that you can store the gear and take it everywhere. Satisfaction Gurranteed. Our aim is to satisfy our customers. Regardless of any questions you have about the product, please contact us immediately. We will definitely make you satisfied. All Perantlb products are backed by a promise, that if you are not fully satisfied with your ninja course accessories, we will work directly with you to make it right.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Slacklines
Tightrope walking has been around for more than a century, but today’s young consumers have put their own spin on it. Slacklining uses a flat surface rather than a rope, but the concept is very similar. You tie each end between two anchoring items, such as trees or poles, and walk from one side to the other.
One of the best things about slacklining is that you can set it up anywhere. Whether you’re on vacation with family or at home entertaining guests, you can find two trees and get started. All you’ll need is your mainline, ratchets and something to protect the trees. Most kits come with everything you need, along with a storage bag to keep it all together.
If you’re new to slacklining, you may want to start with a training line first. These lines are flatter and wider to let you get used to slacklining before advancing to the thinner line. You should also start with your line close to the ground, then gradually move it to a higher position. By doing this, you’ll get practice walking across it without the stress of being well above the ground.
Some slacklines can also easily be turned into ziplines. You can do this if you purchase a zipline hand brake. You may also want to invest in a pair of gloves designed for ziplining if you plan to use your slackline this way.
Some slacklines are built specifically for dangling rather than walking. These have extra attachments you can purchase, like climbing ropes and wooden bars. It’s a great way to create a playground in your own backyard that will keep both adults and kids entertained. If you’re buying a slackline for exercising or athletic training, you may find this type of slackline keeps you more engaged than if you had only one activity option.
The Slackline Buying Guide
- Slacklines are fun for kids, but they also provide a good workout. You’ll find you not only improve your core strength, but you also develop better posture and concentration.
- It’s important to only anchor your slackline to trees that are at least one foot in diameter.
- You’ll find you get more stability the closer the trees are together. If you’re going for a longer slackline, look for one that is built for extra strength and support over greater distances.
- Make sure any slackline you order comes with the accessories you need to get started. You should have ratchet straps to anchor your slackline in place. An added bonus are tree protectors, especially if you plan to use your slackline often on trees in your own yard.
- If you plan to use your slackline on trees that are extremely large, you’ll need longer ratchet straps to handle the distance.
- Newcomers to slacklining may want to choose a kit that includes setup instructions.
- Another bonus for newbies is a training line. This will help you learn the ropes before progressing to the mainline.
- Look closely at the capacity of your slackline, especially if you plan to have more than one person at a time on it. Many have a capacity of up to 300 pounds, but you can find some that go even higher.
- Some slacklines use parachute-style material to provide a little extra bounce. If you plan to do handstands or other tricks on the line, you may like that setup better.
- Another factor in performing tricks is how tightly you ratchet the line. Many experienced slackliners like to keep the fit a little loose to give them that extra bounce. A tighter line might be best if you’re new to slacklining, though, as it eliminates sway and bounce.
- Safety is important when you’re slacklining. Check your gear and the line carefully before setting it up, especially after it begins to age. Never leave your line unattended and remove it as soon as you’re finished. It can present a hazard to runners and cyclists who might not see it as they’re passing through.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide