Peet’s Coffee Variety Pack Nespresso Pods
Last updated date: June 9, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nespresso Pods and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nespresso Pod you should buy.
Compatible with Nespresso OriginalLine, this set of coffee pods comes with four different intensity levels. You'll have the opportunity to sample Nerissimo, Ristretto, Crema Scura and Ricchezza blends. The pods are also recyclable, so you can feel good about choosing a brand that makes caring for the environment a priority. In our analysis of 91 expert reviews, the Peet's Coffee Peet's Coffee Variety Pack Nespresso Pods placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Nespresso Pods for a detailed review of all the top nespresso pods.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Intense espresso enthusiasts, this is for you. Now you can delve into a deeper kind of dark, with every nuance and complex note of Peet's signature dark espresso now available in a convenient capsule. Peet's capsules are designed for Ristretto (0.85 OZ / 25 ml) or Espresso (1.35 OZ / 40 ml) pulls. Just pop the capsule into your Nespresso® Original machine, press the Espresso button, and enjoy.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nespresso Pods
There’s a reason Nespresso has over 6 million Facebook fans. In just 17 years, the company was able to open 700 Nespresso boutiques and even land George Clooney as their spokesperson. Of course, their popularity wouldn’t continue to increase if their product wasn’t delicious and full of flavor. If you don’t live near a boutique, or you simply want a cup of coffee on the go, you can purchase a machine and a set of pods.
When shopping for the best coffee pods, you must pay attention to which machine the pods are designed to be used with. For example, the Peet’s Coffee Variety Pack Nespresso Pods only works with the Nespresso OriginalLine machine, while the Nespresso Capsules VertuoLine Nespresso Pods only work in the Nespresso VertuoLine machine.
Look for a variety pack if you’re just getting started with a Nespresso machine. This is the best way to try a few different flavors to determine what you like and what you don’t like. The Barista Moments Variety Pack Nespresso Pods is an excellent choice, as you’ll get the opportunity to sample Italian Ristretto with an intensity of eight, Italian Lungo with an intensity of five and Barista Moments with an intensity of seven.
Check the Nespresso pods’ product packaging to make sure you getting a 100% natural roast, like that of the Bestpresso Coffee Ristretto Blend Nespresso Pods. It should be free from additives, such as sugar, preservatives and artificial flavorings. You want a fresh cup of coffee that produces its own organic taste.
Keep the environment in mind as you shop for Nespresso pods. You want to go with a company that uses sustainably-sourced and grown beans. It’s also important that the company recycles their pods to keep the pods from ending up in landfills.
DWYM Fun Fact
You may be wondering what the difference is between an espresso and a Nespresso. While the two are both coffees that are produced within special machines, the way they are brewed is a bit different. Espresso machines use finely ground coffee to produce their rich flavor. This means you’ll either need to buy coffee beans and grind them yourself or pick up a bag of already ground coffee. Nespresso machines only work with pods, which eliminates the need for you to take any extra steps to enjoy a delicious cup of joe.
The Nespresso Pod Buying Guide
- Nespresso has its own recycling program. You can either visit a Nespresso boutique and request a recycling bag or head to the company’s website to order one for free. Each bag holds between 100 and 200 capsules, depending on whether they are original or Vertuo Line pods. Once you fill the bag, you can take it to one of 122,000 collections sites or to the nearest UPS store to mail it back to the company.
- Coffee consumers can also choose to re-purpose their Nespresso pods. The coffee grinds can be tossed in your compost, while the aluminum capsule can be used to make everything from a decorative ring to a set of string lights to an owl pendant.
- To extend the life of your Nespresso machine, you’ll want to clean it regularly. This is easily done by removing the drip tray and water tank and washing them with a little dish soap and water. You can also use the soapy dishrag to wipe down the outside of the machine. To clean the inner workings of the machine, you’ll need to run a solution that is half water and half lemon juice through the machine. After you’ve done this, run just water through the machine twice. This rinses away any remaining traces of the lemon juice.
- Nespresso coffees are permissible in a host of diets. They are kosher and halal certified, as well as free of gluten, dairy, soy and nuts. None of the coffees contain GMOs and none of the capsules are made from BPA plastics.
- Before comparing the price for Nespresso pods, you must first divide the total product cost by the number of pods in the set. You want to look at the price you’re paying per pod. The Barista Moments Variety Pack Nespresso Pods and the Bestpresso Coffee Ristretto Blend Nespresso Pods are among the most affordable brands on the market. You’ll pay a moderate price for Peet’s Coffee Variety Pack Nespresso Pods. The Nespresso Capsules VertuoLine Nespresso Pods come in at the highest price per pod.