Pcinfuns UV Protection Outdoor Chair Pads, 2-Pack
Last updated: September 20, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Chair Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Chair Pad you should buy.
Jazz up your patio space with these vibrant outdoor chair pads. They come in a choice of a navy blue, gray plaid, white leaves, or multi-color feather print. The pads have ties that keep them fastened to your chairs and a UV coating to protect them from fading in the sun.
In our analysis, the Pcinfuns UV Protection Outdoor Chair Pads, 2-Pack placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Polyester. Feature UV protection to fading, all weather and fading in sunlight more than 500 hours. Replacement cushions for outdoor furniture. Size is 17 inches in length, 16 inches in width, 2 inches in height. (measurements may vary up to 1-inch since item is handcrafted). Filling: foam. Our filling material meet the requirement of CA TB 117 California fire retardant standard.Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Package including 2 indoor/outdoor all weather wicker chair cushions. Easy Care: Invisible zipper make the seat cushion cover easy to removal, spot clean only. Quality guaranteed, 60-day no reason needed return or full refund.
Outdoor Chair Pad Rankings
A great way to bring color and style to your outdoor space is with your patio furniture. There are plenty of chairs, loveseats and couches available that are designed specifically to weather the outdoors. In order to make that furniture feel comfortable and inviting, you need the right patio chair pads. Opt for fluffy and thick cushions that are made to withstand the sun, rain and snow.
The material of the pads is the most important element to note. This is what will affect the durability of your patio chair cushion. If it’s made from material that’s not specifically designed for exposure to the elements, it could become moldy or fade quickly.
Look for pads that have a polyester outer material. This kind of fabric can stand getting wet from the rain or snow and won’t fade as quickly in the direct sunlight. Some patio pads are made from vinyl. While this is a waterproof option, it can get quite hot in the sun and hurt your skin. Canvas is another option that is hardy and durable. However, not all canvas is waterproof.
- The comfort of the patio chair pad comes from the filling. Foam is a good option that comes in different densities, so you can find the type that offers the support you need. You’ll also find patio chair cushions filled with polyester, which is a fluffy and hardy filling. However, these can tend to flatten out over time, whereas foam retains its shape.
- Carefully measure your patio chair to see how big a pad it can accommodate. Most patio chair cushions have a measurement chart where you can see the length, width and thickness. This will help you find the perfect size of cushion for your seat.
- Look at whether there are any ties to help affix the pad to your seat. This is key for making sure the cushion doesn’t constantly slip off the chair when someone moves.
- What kind of look do you want to create for your patio? You can opt for neutrals like beige or brown to blend in with the background, or add a bright pop of color with floral and geometric patterns. This helps to pull in colors from the surrounding setting and create a stunning aesthetic.
- While most high-quality patio chair pads can stay out during bad weather, they will last longer when stored properly during heavy rain, snow or extreme heat. Consider whether you have room in your shed or garage, a storage bench or covered area of your patio to store your patio chair cushions if needed.