PAVOI Dangle Stud Leverback Pearl Earrings
Last updated date: July 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pearl Earrings and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pearl Earring you should buy.
Update as August 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pearl Earrings for a detailed review of all the top pearl earrings.
In our analysis, the PAVOI PAVOI Dangle Stud Leverback Pearl Earrings placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Handpicked AAA+ Quality Freshwater Cultured Pearl Earrings for Women. Lever Back Earrings are crafted from Hypoallergenic Sterling Silver with a Rhodium Plating. MADE WITH LOVE: This unique and heartfelt product is beautifully packaged and ready for giving. Makes a sentimental surprise for any awesome lady. Great gifts for Mom or Grandma on Mother’s Day, anniversary, birthday, or wedding celebration.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pearl Earrings
Pearl earrings have a classic appeal that is loved by many people, no matter their preferred fashion style. You can wear pearl earrings with a ball gown, little black dress or even with a pair of jeans and a blouse. They add a sense of timeless beauty to any outfit and make you feel elegant and sophisticated.
When shopping for pearl earrings, pay attention to the different types of pearls available. Freshwater pearls are the most affordable variety, which makes them very popular. They are available in different sizes and shapes in addition to different colors such as white, lavender, peach and pink. Plus, freshwater pearls can also be treated to take on different colors such as black, blue and dark brown. In terms of quality, there is a wide range in freshwater pearls.
Akoya pearls are a saltwater pearl that are grown mostly in Japan. They are rarer than freshwater pearls, which also makes them more costly. These types of pearly are usually lustrously white, but they also come in a cream or subtle rose color. If you’re looking for a stud earring, akoya pearls are a good choice because they are always perfectly round.
Tahitian black pearls are an exotic type that have a metallic dark shimmer. They are highly coveted, making them expensive. However, these pearls don’t just come in black. You can also find them in brown, purple, pistachio and peacock blue. If you want something incredible rare and valuable, then you’re going to need to check out South Sea pearls. These have a satiny luster and come in large sizes, making them incredibly unique.
The Pearl Earring Buying Guide
- There is a lot of variety in earring styles. Pearl stud earrings are a classic option for those who are looking for something timeless that goes with everything in their closet. If you want to try something new, opt for drop earrings which hang below the lobe. They look great with elegant outfits. Dangle pearl earrings are longer than drop earrings and bring a sense of glamor. You can find them with a single pearl or with multiple pearls. Chandelier pearl earrings are immediately eye-catching. They look great at formal events, such as weddings and galas, but you can also use them to add a fashionable touch to more casual outfits. Another option is climber earrings. Instead of going down like regular earrings, they “climb” up the ear – but only require one ear piercing. These are unique and typically made with small pearls. Hoop earrings with pearls add a playful touch to a classic outfit, and can also be appropriate for the corporate world.
- Pearls come in different sizes. Small pearls, which are between six and 77 millimeters, are ideal for dainty earrings. Medium-sized pearls which are between seven and eight millimeters are the most common, and the ideal size for studs. If you’re getting pearls between eight and nine millimeters, they will stand out and look great on any outfit – but they will be rarer and harder to find.
- If you want to keep your pearls in good shape, be sure to apply your cosmetics, perfume and hairspray before you put on your pearl earrings. This will minimize the amount of residue that gets on them. After wearing the pearls, you can wipe them down with a soft, clean cloth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide