Patton Wall Decor Spoked Sunburst Mirror Wall Accent
Last updated date: May 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Wall Accents for a detailed review of all the top .
This vintage-inspired wall accent piece has a mid-century modern look. It can hang securely to any surface with durable hangers. The gold sunburst adds a pop of glam to any space.
In our analysis, the Patton Wall Decor Patton Wall Decor Spoked Sunburst Mirror Wall Accent placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Add a clean modern element to your decor with this 30″ Gold Spoked Sunburst Wall Accent Mirror. Inspired by the 1960’s, this mirror adds a modern twist to a classic retro style. It measures 29. 5 inches all around and the reflective surface measures 8 inches. Hang it securely to any wall with industrial hangers on the back. Unique enough to add as an accent piece to your midcentury decor, yet large enough to make for a focal point above the mantel. Mirrors provide the illusion of a larger space while also adding bright reflective shine. This mirror is no exception with it’s playful yet contemporary design.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
A blank wall is a like a blank canvas. There is so much potential waiting to be explored. Depending on your decorative style, there are many possibilities with what you can do with a blank wall. From photographs to artwork to mirrors to lights to tapestries to candle holders and beyond, there are many different wall accents you can hang up to completely change the look of the wall.
When considering which wall accent to get, begin by thinking about location. Where will you hang the wall hanging and how will it fit in with everything else in the space? Will it be the focal point on the wall or a side accent? Will it require its own lighting or will it shine brightly enough on its own? Will it help to open up the space or make it feel warm and cozy?
Be sure to also think about how the wall accent will be hung up on the wall. Does it need to be hung up on a stud, for example, or can it just go into the drywall? Do you require any special hardware or tools in order to install it? Will you need an extra set of helping hands to put it up or can you manage it on your own?
Color is an important factor to consider when it comes to wall accent pieces. Color can help to create ambiance in your space. For example, if you want to create a relaxing space, opt for cool shades such as greens or blues. If you want drama and intrigue, opt for accents in bold colors such as reds or oranges. For a rich and elegant vibe, try purples and navy blue wall accents.
The Buying Guide
- Wall accents don’t need to be permanent fixtures. Many people change up their wall hangings based on the seasons. For example, in the winter months, they may hang up wall accents in dark colors such as navy blue, while in spring time they may change up the accents to mimic the lively colors outside. This doesn’t just apply to seasons, either. You can change wall accents according to holidays or celebrations such as Christmas and birthdays, too.
- When it comes to materials, wall accents run the gamut. You can find wall accents made from wood, metal, glass, resin, wicker and even fabric. The material can help inform the style of the piece as well. For example, glass or metal have a contemporary feel while wood often takes a classical or traditional route. Wicker and fabric feel more bohemian in nature. Select the material based on the style of your space so that it can complement the rest of your décor.
- In order to continue looking good, it’s important to maintain and clean your wall accents. While many people vacuum and dust on a weekly basis, they tend to forget about the artwork hanging on their walls. Depending on the material the wall accent is made from, you may need to dust it with a soft cloth or wipe it down with a damp towel. In some cases, it’s easier to take it off the wall to clean while in others you may be better off leaving it on the wall while you wipe it down carefully.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide