Patiorama Outdoor Wicker Rattan Patio Ottoman Set
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Ottomans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Ottoman you should buy.
Editor's Note April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Patio Ottoman for a detailed review of all the top patio ottomans.
You'll find this patio ottoman set is available in a rustic brown and an elegant gray. The wicker construction allows the ottomans to be used both indoors and outdoors. The upper cushions are 3-inches thick and add a bit of comfort, especially if you're using them for seating instead of a place to rest your feet.
In our analysis, the Patiorama Patiorama Outdoor Wicker Rattan Patio Ottoman Set placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
When it comes to kicking back and enjoying some time outside, you want to feel relaxed and comfortable while you are watching the kids ride bikes, gathering with friends or families for cocktails, chatting, or have a happy BBQ time to enrich the conversation and escape from your busy life.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Ottomans
The patio ottoman is a piece of outdoor furniture that can accent your patio chairs, prop up your feet on a hot summer’s day or even act as a spare seat or a temporary coffee table when you need the surface space.
Patio ottomans are often lightweight so they can easily be grabbed and used where you need them. Maybe you’re on the edge of your chair and would like to rest your feet, you can move it to that position. A guest comes over and you need an extra seat for them on the patio, grab the ottoman and arrange it in a good position to sit on and offer them the comfy couch seat. Whatever it is that you end up using the ottoman for, you are sure to add value to your backyard setup by adding one.
Cushioning and style are the next major categories for figuring out which patio ottoman is right for you. Some are very comfy and built with weather-resistant fabric, just like your other outdoor furniture. Others are more basic and simply serve as a footstool. Others are more like poufs. If you have a small outdoor space and it seems likely that people will sit on the ottoman regularly, focus on more comfortable units that have good cushioning.
The Patio Ottoman Buying Guide
- Know in advance where your ottoman will live. An outdoor ottoman is very different than an indoor ottoman, though you can swap them in and out, depending on the weather.
- Height matters if you are using the patio ottoman as a footrest or a seat. If your ottoman will sit in front of a lounge chair, be sure the height of the ottoman is equal to or even a slight bit higher than your chair-seat height.
- For patio ottomans that will be used as seats by children, you can go with a shorter model. If many adults will be sitting on it though, you might want to consider how awkward a short seat would be for some of them and err on the side of a taller model.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide