Patelai 2 Installation Methods Plastic Pegboards, 4-Piece
Last updated date: January 31, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pegboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pegboard you should buy.
Update as March 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Pegboard for a detailed review of all the top pegboards.
In our analysis, the Patelai Patelai 2 Installation Methods Plastic Pegboards, 4-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Package content quick view: there are 4 pieces of pegboard panels, and an additional 16 pieces of self-adhesive mounting brackets, 20 mounting kits (20 screws, 20 shims, 20 washers), sufficient quantity and complete tools, convenient for your assembly process. Pegboard panel details: our pegboard wall panel is mainly made of strong ABS plastic, the size is approx. 10 x 10 inches and the hole diameter is approx. 1/4 inch; 4 Pieces pegboard panel can be spliced together to become 20 x 20 inches, a large enough size for your use and suspension needs. Reasonable use of space: our white pegboard is a practical and reasonable design that makes full use of your wall space and makes your home look empty and tidy; It is suitable for storing tools, parts, keys, handicrafts, office supplies and small plant light items, and it makes it easy for you to see and find items at a glance. 2 Installation methods for you to choose: one is the installation method that does not damage the wall, we provide self-adhesive mounting brackets with 4 brackets for pegboard, which does not need to drill holes in the wall and the bearing range is 5 kg/ 11 lb; The other is the way of drilling installation, we provide 10 screws and gasket installation kits, which can be installed on the wall with electric drill to make it stronger. Wide range of occasions: our pegboards can be installed in your garage, office, work area, store, home, kitchen, for easy hanging and storage of small items, you can hang the appropriate pegboard hooks and parts boxes to better organize your space (this set does not include hooks).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pegboards
If you have a lot of tools, it can be difficult to keep them organized and accessible. While putting them away in drawers helps to reduce clutter, it can also make it difficult to find what you’re looking for. A pegboard a great solution for keeping your tools neat and tidy while being able to easily find what you need. Perfect for a workshop or a garage, pegboards add functionality in an easy way.
One of the most important things to consider when you’re buying a pegboard is the size. Look at how much wall space you have as well as how many tools you have to hang. Pegboards come in different sizes, such as 8 inches by 20 inches or 28 inches by 48 inches. For those who have an irregularly shaped space, consider getting multiple smaller pegboards instead of a large one to make better use of the wall.
The hole size in pegboards can be small or large. The size you need will depend on the weight of the tools you need to hang. Holes on the smaller end are under a quarter of an inch in diameter. These are ideal for hanging tools like pliers, hammers and screwdrivers. Holes on the larger end are over a quarter of an inch in diameter. They can hold heavier items and even shelving units.
When it comes to installing a pegboard on the wall, you will need to have the right hardware. Some pegboards are sold with hardware while for others it needs to be purchased separately. Getting a pegboard with the installation hardware offers convenience, though it may be slightly pricier than the alternative.
The Pegboard Buying Guide
- When it comes to pegboard materials, your options are plastic, wood or metal. If you’re looking for something affordable and lightweight, then plastic is a great choice. However, it is only good for small, light tools. Metal pegboards are sturdy and can handle heavier tools. However, the pegboard itself is heavy and requires careful hanging. Wood pegboards are costly because they also serve a decorative function. They don’t need to be relegated to a workshop or garage and can also work inside the home such as in the kitchen or craft room.
- Want to make a pegboard look more attractive? Consider painting it. You can use either spray paint or regular paint to spruce it up. Keep in mind that you must not let paint dry inside the holes and fill them up because then the holes will be unusable. Another way to make the pegboard more attractive is to frame it.
- Do the hooks in the pegboard holes keep falling out? If this happens, consider gluing them in using a strong adhesive. Just keep in mind that this will mean the hooks have to stay in place and you cannot move them around to accommodate new or different tools.
- Pegboards are highly versatile because they can be hung horizontally or vertically. The orientation doesn’t matter as the board is functional either way. Use whatever orientation works best in your space.
- Wondering how much weight your pegboard can hold? It will depend on the material it’s made from. Some pegboards will specify their weight capacity by hole, such as five pounds per hole.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide