Party Bargains Premium Heavyweight Plastic Utensils, 360-Piece
Last updated date: June 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plastic Utensils and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plastic Utensil you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Plastic Utensils / Cutlery for a detailed review of all the top plastic utensils.
If you're searching for a high-quality set of plastic utensils to use at your next party, this set is the way to go. The utensils are stylish and so durable that you can actually wash them and use them again. The set comes with a total of 180 forks, 120 spoons and 60 knives.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Party Bargains Premium Heavyweight Plastic Utensils, 360-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Heavy-weight & Durable Silverware: Strong and sturdy basic cutlery set that is high quality. Beautiful clear flatware that is ideal for any event such as catering, dinner, weddings, holiday parties and can be used as BBQ cutlery. These will add a nice touch to your dining table. Elegant & Economical Master Cutlery: This disposable cutlery set is convenient to use and dispose. Unlike the other flatware which are cheap and unreliable, ours are thicker and stronger that can give a decent look on any occasion, use it in baby shower, bridal shower or family’s and friend’s birthday party. Use-friendly & Functional Disposable Cake Forks: Disposable tableware that will save you a lot of money and time when having big formal events such as wedding receptions, catering services, banquets and other special occasions. This plastic party cutlery incorporates to any conventional table set up. Disposable & Reusable: This disposable plastic cutlery are made for easy disposal but can also be reused. Wash them afterwards to use it again and they will still look great. Practical and highly recommended if you want a good quality lunch spoon, knife, and fork set on a small budget. Great Value for Your Money: If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return the item for a full refund, no questions asked. 100% 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plastic Utensils
If you’re hosting a big party, the last thing you want to do at the end of the day is spend time washing 100 or more pieces of silverware. That’s when plastic utensils that can quickly be tossed in your recycling bin after use come in to play. While the first disposable silverware models came solely in white or clear colors, shoppers now have a whole host of styles and patterns to choose from.
When browsing plastic utensils, it is important to keep in mind what occasion or event you need them for. For example, you may not need a fancy set if you’re just going camping with a few friends and family members. But you may want to search for blue silverware for your son’s Thomas the Tank Engine themed birthday party.
Should you require plastic utensils for a more formal celebration, such as a bridal shower or wedding, you’ll want to look for sets that resemble metal cutlery. Gold and silver sets are available in large quantities and work well for this.
In addition to purchasing sets that include forks, knives and spoons, you also have the option of buying a set that contains just one of the utensils. You may need a box of forks if you plan on serving cake for dessert. Cake doesn’t require the use of a spoon or knife, so buying a complete set would leave you with leftover spoons and knives.
If you have several parties or events throughout the year, you may wish to stock up on the plastic cutlery. Look for sets that individually wrap smaller units within the set. That way if you only use 100 forks for the first event, the remaining 100 are still sealed in plastic for use another time.
Consider any other plastic utensil features that may add a unique touch to your party. For example, they do sell units made from different textures, as well as models that have specially designed handles.
The Plastic Utensil Buying Guide
- Instead of tossing the disposable silverware in your recycling bin, why not reuse them? Plastic spoons, knives and forks can be used in a host of fun craft projects. You can turn them into a beautiful wreath or melt down the spoons to create a set of delightful flowers.
- Since most plastic utensils are durable enough to be used more than once, you can wash them and use them again. For hygiene reasons, however, it is best to only do this among your immediate family members. Use a new set of disposable silverware for parties and special events.
- Plastic cutlery is not safe for use in a microwave and not safe to place in a dishwasher. Additionally, forks and knives are sharp, even though they are made out of plastic and not metal.
- When comparing prices, you’ll need to consider a few different factors. First, take a look at the number of utensils in the set. A 200 ct. silver plastic forks set will cost slightly more than a package that contains 75 additional forks. Next, you’ll need to compare the quality. Some sets have a higher price tag due to the size and thickness of each of the utensils in the set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide