PartsSquare Nylon Bumper Auto Push Pin Plastic Fender Clips, 50-Pieces
Last updated date: June 1, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plastic Fender Clips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plastic Fender Clip you should buy.
Whether you need to replace the clips in your fender, front bumper, fuel tank or wheel apron panels, this set of plastic fender clips is your best bet. The clips are specifically designed to work with Ford, Mazda and Hyundai vehicles. They are made from a high-quality nylon material that will hold your plastics together nicely. In our analysis of 3 expert reviews, the PartsSquare PartsSquare Nylon Bumper Auto Push Pin, 50-Pieces placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Plastic Fender Clip for a detailed review of all the top plastic fender clips.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
As one of the leading transmission parts supplier in US, AUTEX devotes to offering one-stop service to make you even closer to a fantastic driving experience ! AUTEX has been committed to providing you a full line of the premium transmission related products, including EPC/TCC/Lockup/Linear/Shift Solenoid kit, Filter kit, Governor Pressure Switch, Solenoid & Filter Combo Kit, and more on the way. AUTEX aims at providing a better solution of energy-saving, drivability optimizing experience for you We stand behind each product we sell, if you have any problems, welcome to reach out to us. Package Content : 50pcs Plastic Rivets Fastener. Application: Front Bumper, Fender, Radiator Grille, Body Mouldings, Fuel Tank, Head Lamps, Wheel Apron Panels, Panels, Floor Attachments, Box, Trims, Scuff Plates, Spoilers Retainer (Direct replacement, no need to modify). Hole Size:8mm;Head Diameter:18mm;Stem Length:12mm. Item condition: Brand New. Material: Plastic, Nylon.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plastic Fender Clips
Certain car repairs aren’t worth visiting a mechanic, as you’ll incur high labor costs on top of any required replacement parts. Simple jobs, like replacing worn out or broken fender clips is something that can be tackled at home, even by a novice. The first step is to research the required part, which in this case is a set of plastic fender clips.
Start off looking for plastic fender clips that are compatible with your specific vehicle. For example, the PartsSquare Nylon Bumper Auto Push Pin, 50-Pieces is designed for use with Ford, Mazda and Hyundai vehicles. Some fender clip sets are considered universal, and instead of searching the type of vehicle, you’ll need to look at the size of the hole you’re working with. The clips may be designed to fit in a 6-millimeter hole or an 8-millimeter hole.
Review the materials used to make the fender clips. The Petutu Auto Push Pin Rivet Retainer, 150-Pieces is constructed from a high-quality black nylon material that won’t break or crack during installation. They are also designed to last, so you won’t need to replace them again for quite some time.
Check out the plastic fender clip’s design. Some models use a card slot design, so that you can easily remove and reuse the clip. Others, like the Lantee Car Front Skirt Push-Type Fender Clips, 100-Ct, are made using a push-type construction. All you have to do to install this type of clip is simply push down on the top of the clip.
Consider anything extra the plastic fender clips set has to offer. For example, some sets come with a complimentary fastener remover, which allows for the quick and easy removal of clips in a way that won’t cause damage to your vehicle. The tool also helps you reach more confined areas. The GOOACC Universal Push Bumper Fastener Rivet, 200-Ct comes with clips in six different sizes. That makes this set an excellent option for families with more than one car type in the driveway.
DWYM Fun Fact
One study, conducted by Cooper Tires, revealed that 68% of vehicles on the road had at least one issue that needed repair. The study went on to report how many of those car owners don’t know the first thing about attempting their own car repairs. In fact, only one in five Americans know how to check their tire pressure, while an astounding 50% aren’t confident enough to complete their own oil changes.
Interestingly, among those who are willing to attempt their own car repairs, 48% will use the Internet for assistance. This includes researching parts and prices, as well as utilizing how-to videos with step-by-step visual instructions.
The Plastic Fender Clip Buying Guide
- Some sites have a handy tool that lets you search for plastic fender clips that are an exact match for your specific vehicle. All you need to do is select your car’s year, make, model and engine type from the tool’s drop-down menu and you’ll get instant results.
- Many of the clips can be used on other areas of your car in addition to the fender. Depending on the model, you may be able to use the clips on your front bumper, floor attachments, head lamps, door trim, radiator shield yoke, scuff plates, fuel tank and wheel apron panels.
- Store the plastic fender clips out of the reach of small children. The clips are tiny and pose a choking hazard to kids under the age of three. You can set them on a high shelf or place them in a toolbox with a lock on the front.
- If you’re unsure about how to properly remove broken fender clips and replace them with new ones, you can head to YouTube for a virtual demonstration. Some individuals are visual learners, which is why this resource can be such a help.
- In order to uncover the best deal on a set of plastic fender clips, you’ll need to divide the cost of the package by the number of pieces it contains. The GOOACC Universal Push Bumper Fastener Rivet, 200-Ct is one of the most affordable sets on the market. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Lantee Car Front Skirt Push-Type Fender Clips, 100-Ct and the Petutu Auto Push Pin Rivet Retainer, 150-Pieces. The PartsSquare Nylon Bumper Auto Push Pin, 50-Pieces has the highest price tag among the four.