Parrot Uncle Vintage Cage Chandelier Fan, 46-Inch
Last updated date: May 24, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ceiling Fans For Bedrooms and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ceiling Fan For Bedroom you should buy.
This ceiling fan for bedroom gives off an industrial farmhouse vibe with its vintage cage chandelier. The fan also features a set of retractable blades that pull in when the fan is in the off position. If you want to be able to control the fan from the comfort of your bed, you'll be glad to know this model comes with a remote control. In our analysis of 41 expert reviews, the Parrot Uncle Parrot Uncle Remote & Retractable Ceiling Fan, 46-Inch placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ceiling Fan For Bedroom for a detailed review of all the top ceiling fans for bedrooms.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Fandelier- It is a combination of an industrial Caged flush mount and retractable ceiling fan. When switched off, the intrusive fan blades automatically retract and conceal, and visually the unit transforms into a slim, an industrial flush mount light. With 4 retractable fan blades, blades stretch out and retract automatically when the fan is on and off. 46" diameter when the blades open, ideal for a room that measures 30 sq. Yd.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ceiling Fans For Bedrooms
One way to keep your bedroom cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter is to install a ceiling fan. Today, there are a wide range of ceiling fans for bedroom available for sale. You’ll want to take the time to review all of the possible fan features before determining which model best fits your needs.
The first thing you should consider is the lighting in your bedroom. If you don’t get enough light from your table lamps, you’ll want to go with a ceiling fan that includes a center light fixture. The Harbor Breeze Mazon Ceiling Fan, 44-Inch comes with a light kit that uses an 18-watt LED light. That light is dimmable, which means you’ll be able to control the exact amount of brightness you’d like to add to the room.
Next review the size of your bedroom. You want to make sure the fan’s blades are long enough to properly circulate the air in your room. The Fanaway Ceiling Fan, LED Light, Remote, 48-Inch is best for medium-sized rooms. If your bedroom is on the small side, a 44-inch fan would fine, however, larger rooms would do best with a set of 52-inch blades.
Look at the ceiling fan’s motor to see what it’s capable of. With the Brightwatts Ceiling Fan, Energy Efficient, LED, 52-Inch, you’ll have a choice between three different speed settings, as well as the ability to reverse the direction of the blades. Not all ceiling fans come with this option, and if you can’t reverse the blades, you won’t be able to use the fan in the winter to push the warm air back down toward your living space.
See if the ceiling fan for bedroom’s design matches your preferred design aesthetic. For example, the Parrot Uncle Remote & Retractable Ceiling Fan, 46-Inch has a vintage cage chandelier and blades that not only retract when not in use, but also give off a farmhouse vibe. You’ll find other fan models on the market that come in contemporary, industrial and chic designs.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know there are actually many benefits to using a ceiling fan? For example, fans generate a white noise that helps many people sleep more peacefully through the night. Here are a few more benefits to consider:
- Whether you use the ceiling fan alone, or in conjunction with an air conditioner, you’ll save money on your electric bill. Ceiling fans naturally cost less than air conditioners to run and they also help air conditioners to run more efficiently.
- Ceiling fans improve the air circulation in your room. They can help prevent mold and mildew issues during the seasons where it isn’t feasible to ventilate a room by opening the windows.
- If you have small children in the home, a ceiling fan is a much safer option than a floor fan, as kids aren’t tall enough to reach the fan and suffer an accidental injury.
The Ceiling Fan For Bedroom Buying Guide
- Some ceiling fans don’t include a remote control with your purchase. You’ll need to buy one separately.
- Always check that the ceiling fan is energy efficient in order to keep your electric bills as low as possible.
- It’s important to note that ceiling fans can stir up the dust in your bedroom, which can bother individuals who suffer from allergies. Placing your bed so that it isn’t directly underneath the ceiling and and incorporating the use of an air filter can help reduce allergy symptoms.
- Just like anything else, ceiling fans gather dust. You’ll need to clean them routinely. First, you’ll need to power down the fans, remove any light bulbs and set a sheet on the floor underneath the ceiling fan to make clean up easier. Second, spray an all-purpose cleaner on the blades and use a lint-free cloth to remove the dust. Third, spray a paper towel with glass cleaner and carefully wipe down the light fixture. Finally, replace the bulbs and take the sheet outside to shake off the dust. If your fan blades are made from wood, you can also polish them after you clean them.
- Ceiling fans for bedroom come in a wide range of prices, so no matter what your budget, you’re sure to find a model that can get the job done. The Brightwatts Ceiling Fan, Energy Efficient, LED, 52-Inch and the Harbor Breeze Mazon Ceiling Fan, 44-Inch are among the most affordable options. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Parrot Uncle Remote & Retractable Ceiling Fan, 46-Inch, while the Fanaway Ceiling Fan, LED Light, Remote, 48-Inch is able to command the highest price of the four.