Papercode Scratch-Resistant Clip Magnets For Locker, 12-Piece
Last updated date: October 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Magnets For Lockers for a detailed review of all the top .
If you're searching for a better way to organize the loose papers in your locker, this set of magnets is an excellent choice. The magnets are outfitted with a strong clip that can hold up papers, photos, postcards and artwork. Since they are made from stainless steel, they are durable and won't rust.
In our analysis, the Papercode Papercode Scratch-Resistant Clip Magnets For Locker, 12-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Strong: Perhaps your child is a budding artist, or maybe you just love a poem they wrote – these robust refrigerator magnets will let you put their work front & center! Reliable: These rust-resistant, strong fridge magnets will never let you down. They can be used on both refrigerators & white boards for the office or home without losing their grip. Not even when accidentally knocked! Design: Our stainless-steel magnets for whiteboard and fridge include surface protecting clear stickers – precisely measured to fit & prevent scratch marks from the metallic edges. Bonus Notepad: Along with our whiteboard magnets you’ll also receive a bonus 30 sheet magnetic notepad, measuring 2.75in x 2.75in – perfect for leaving scribbles for your loved ones or jotting down the shopping list. Great Gift: These fun magnet clips make a cute and thoughtful gift! Whether you want to display a card from Grandma, or a special polaroid – these strong and sturdy magnets will keep your treasured keepsakes center-stage.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Each school year, students spend nine months opening the same locker every day. It can be fun to personalize that space by adding photos, notes and artwork. One way to easily do that is by using a set of magnets.
When shopping for magnets for lockers, you want to look for sets that are strong and durable. Some are constructed from a high-quality neodymium metal that is resistant to corrosion and oxidation. Others are made from stainless steel and designed not to mark, stain or scratch the surface of your locker. A good magnet will be able to hold several sheets of a paper at once or a handful of sticky notes without falling off when the door is slammed shut.
Start with a set of locker magnets that are created with functionality in mind. For example, you’ll find magnet clips are best for organizing notes and holding papers. There are also bulk sets of small, yet mighty, magnets that fit in small spaces. They tend to measure around 10 millimeters in diameter and 2.6 millimeters in thickness.
Other locker magnets will add a decorative touch to your space. These magnets come in sets of six or 12 and feature tiny figurines with a magnet backing. You’ll find everything from cacti to ladybugs; butterflies to balloons; pandas and even arrow magnets available.
There are even a few magnets that aim to encourage and inspire students to power through the school day through words and images. For example, you’ll find round sets made using a durable clear glass that have a simple background and positive sayings, like “Yes You Can,” “Be Brave,” “Dream Big” and “Stay Focused.” These sets also make for great Christmas, birthday and back-to-school gifts.
Kids can add photos of their family, friends and pets using frame magnets. The frames themselves are the magnets and fit right over any 4-by-6-inch photo, securing the image to the locker. You can place the frames horizontally, vertically or even diagonally.
Look for magnet sets that come with a little something extra. You may find a bulk set includes a plastic storage case to keep unused magnets neat and organized. Inspirational magnets may provide a bonus sticker pack. There are even magnets for lockers that come with a magnetic notepad.
The Buying Guide
- Even though a set of magnets may be aimed at teens who have lockers, these magnets can still be used in a variety of other places. You can pop them onto your fridge to hold important notes or teachers can place them on the side of a filing cabinet to hold up a calendar. They can also be used with whiteboards and dry erase boards to spice up the classroom even more.
- Some magnet frames designed to hold photos can be personalized with a name or creative design using a set of permanent markers.
- Magnetic paint can be purchased and painted on a wall to create an area to hang magnets. You can do this in an office to hold important notes or in a tween or teen’s room, so they have a place to display photos and notes from friends.
- One option when decorating a school locker is to use a sheet of wrapping paper like you would wallpaper. First, you measure out the back wall of the locker and then cut that size out of a roll of wrapping paper. The paper can then be attached to the back wall by placing a magnet in each corner. Since wrapping paper comes in endless patters and colors, you can truly make your locker unique.
- Small magnets are a choking hazard to young children and should be stored in a locked cabinet or on a high shelf. The magnets may also stick together across intestines if swallowed, causing serious damage. Seek medical attention immediately if your little one consumes any of your magnets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide