PandaEar Stackable Toddler Suction Bowl, 3-Pack
Last updated date: September 30, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Suction Bowls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Suction Bowl you should buy.
Update as September 30, 2022:
Checkout The Best Toddler Suction Bowl for a detailed review of all the top toddler suction bowls.
Everything your little one needs for meal time is provided inside this toddler suction bowl set. You'll receive a spoon and fork, as well as a small, medium and large bowl. The bowls suction to the table to prevent spills and come with a lid for storing leftovers.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the PandaEar Stackable Toddler Suction Bowl, 3-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BABY SUCTION CUP BOWLS. Make mealtimes cleaner and easier for little ones as they learn to feed themselves. Each of our 3 baby bowls has a unique base that suctions onto flat surfaces, so it remains in place and doesn’t get knocked or thrown across the table. Perfect for securing to high chairs! LESS CLEANING FOR THE GROWNUPS. Thanks to the suction bowl bases, there is less chance of your child’s food bowl ending on the floor which ultimately means there is less mess to clean up. Plus, even better, all 3 of our baby suction bowl containers are dishwasher safe so you have less washing up to do! COLORFUL AND FUN. We have designed our baby food containers to be bright in color to make mealtimes fun. The colorful snap on lids complement the bowls perfectly and provide an easy way to store your child’s leftovers and snacks. The lids are perfectly safe, easy to put in place and provide a snug and secure fit. They stack perfectly for convenient storage. HOW TO ACHIEVE THE BEST SUCTION. Perfect for use on most surfaces, our suction bowls work best when a little water is added to the outer base. This gives them a stronger hold that little ones cannot interfere with but are easy for you to remove at the end of the meal thanks to the release tab. They won’t leave any marks on your tables, trays or work surfaces. PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT. Take our 3 pack of baby suction cups with you wherever you go. They stack neatly in a bag or carrier and are ideal for trips to the park, picnics, camping, day care and kindergarten. Prepare your child’s food in advance and snap on the lid to keep everything fresh.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Suction Bowls
If you have a toddler at home, you already know that mealtimes are messy. At any given moment, it’s likely that there is some pasta on the floor, carrots in your hair and chicken flying over the table.
Toddlers are naturally curious. They want to feel the food in their hands instead of using a fork. They want to see what happens when they tip their sippy cup over on to the tray table. They want to know why you get to hold the bowl and spoon and they don’t.
While no gadget can save you from all the messes of a toddler’s mealtime, there are some items that can make it much easier. A toddler suction bowl is an ingenious device. It’s a durable plastic bowl with a rubber suction piece underneath so that you can stick the bowl to a tray or table — ensuring that the bowl stays put.
This way, your toddler cannot pick up the bowl and dump out its contents in the middle of dinner. It’s a great way to teach toddlers how to focus on eating their meal without making a mess.
The Toddler Suction Bowl Buying Guide
- The most important element to look for in a toddler suction bowl is the strength of the suction base. If it’s too weak, your toddler will have fun grabbing the bowl and pulling it off. Look for one that is made out of strong materials that won’t tear. A good bonus feature to look for is an easy-release tab on the suction base. This makes it easier for parents to remove the bowl from the table surface without affecting the integrity of the bowl’s suction.
- If you want to eliminate extra dishes, look for a toddler suction bowl that is microwave-safe. This way, you can heat up their meal and serve it in the same bowl.
- If you want to be able to store leftovers, opt for a toddler suction bowl with a lid. This enables you to keep food in the fridge or tuck it into your tote bag as you’re heading off to a playdate.
- Handles on the sides of the toddler suction bowl are helpful because they make it easy for toddlers to grasp the bowl. This way, they can get into the habit of holding their bowl with one hand, and using their spoon with the other.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide