PanBoo Enamel Safe Teeth Whitening Pen, 4 Pack
Last updated date: September 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Teeth Whitening Pens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tooth Whitening Pen you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Teeth Whitening Pen for a detailed review of all the top teeth whitening pens.
This teeth whitening pen gives you professional-level results with a high-strength peroxide. It is easy to use and quick to apply. The pen does not cause pain or sensitive to teeth.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the PanBoo Enamel Safe Teeth Whitening Pen, 4 Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep your bright and beautiful smile together! Make your teeth shining! Everyone needs teeth whitening kit. Stay away from the embarrassment caused by dental problems. It is really a good gift for your family and friends! Better for your oral care. Say goodbye to dentist’s expensive and harsh chemical whitening treatments!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Teeth Whitening Pens
A whiter, brighter smile no longer needs to cost thousands upon thousands of dollars. These days, you can whiten your teeth at home using a teeth whitening pen. It’s an easy process that is effective and safe for your teeth.
However, there are several varieties of teeth whitening pens around, so how do you know which one will work best for you? It’s important to know what whitening agents the pen contains because ultimately that is what will effect how well the pen works. Typically, teeth whitening pens contain carbide peroxide, which has urea and hydrogen peroxide. This combination helps to prevent tooth sensitivity compared to those who use hydrogen peroxide alone. In addition, combining urea also helps to extend the shelf life of the pen.
Keep an eye on the percentage of bleaching agents within the pen. Ideally, you’ll want to go with a product that has between 10 percent to 12 percent hydrogen peroxide. Too high a percentage of bleaching agents can be harmful to your teeth, while too little a percentage can reduce the efficacy of the whitening agent.
Also look at the ease of application. Typically, most teeth whitening pens have a similar design that contains a small application brush, which you use to paint your teeth with the whitening agent. Ideally, the gel should dry within minutes so that you can resume your daily activities and not worry about your teeth. You don’t want to have to deal with abstaining from eating or drinking for hours on end after using a teeth whitening pen as that can be cumbersome and inconvenient.
The Tooth Whitening Pen Buying Guide
- Be sure to check the number of uses each teeth whitening pen contains when evaluating the price and value of the product. Consider how many times you will be able to use the pen before it runs out as well as the concentration of product you will be using each time. For example, some whitening agents are highly concentrated so you won’t to apply them as much or as often as others.
- Many people wonder whether using an at-home teeth whitening treatment is as safe as going to a dental professional. Typically, teeth whitening pens that contain carbamide peroxide or just hydrogen peroxide are safe to use. Keep in mind that some may cause teeth sensitivity. If you have sensitive teeth or haven’t used a teeth whitening pen before, you may want to speak with your dentist and ask for their recommendations.
- Should you apply the teeth whitening pen to all of your teeth? For many people, it depends on their smile. If your smile exposes just your front six to eight teeth like many people, then you can just focus on whitening those. The back teeth which often aren’t exposed when we smile or talk don’t necessarily need to be whitened since most people won’t see them (other than your dentist!).
- Most people can use a teeth whitening pen safely twice a day and notice results within a few days. However, if you’re planning on whitening your teeth consistently every day for more than two weeks, it’s best to speak with a dental professional to ensure you don’t end up causing any issues with your teeth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide