Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones
Last updated date: November 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stocking Stuffers For Teens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stocking Stuffer For Teens you should buy.
Update as November 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stocking Stuffers For Teens for a detailed review of all the top stocking stuffers for teens.
No teen stocking is complete without a set of Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones. The earbuds are available if 15 vibrant colors, as well as with or without a mic. Teens will also appreciate the extra-long cord and wider frequency for a better listening experience.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Panasonic ErgoFit In Ear Earbuds Headphones RP HJE120 K are the perfect combination of style, comfort and most of all, high quality sound. With three included sets of earpads (S/M/L), you’ll get a custom, comfortable fit that won’t slip out. Choose from five vivid color options with color matching earbuds and cord to best complement your style and mood. Large 9mm drivers with neodymium magnets along with a wide frequency response and smart ergonomic fit deliver dynamic, crystal clear sound while helping to keep out unwanted outside noise. The 3.6 feet cord threads comfortably through clothing and bags. Amazon.com Panasonic In-Ear Headphone Comparison Chart Series RP-HJE120 Series RP-HJE140 Series RP-HJE355 Series RP-HV21 Series RP-HJE295 Series Colors: Blue, Orange, Green, Black, Silver, Red, Violet, Pink Blue, Orange, Green, Black, Red Blue, Black, White, Red Blue, Green, Black, White, Red, Pink, Violet Blue, Black, Green, White, Silver Design In-Ear Ergo Fit Design In-Ear L-Shaped Design In-Ear Design Elastomer In-Ear Drops Design In-Ear Ergo Fit Design 3 Pairs of Soft Earpads (S/M/L) Drive Unit 9 mm 9.3 mm 10.7 mm 14.8 mm 10.7 mm Impedance (ohm/1kHz) 16 16 16 16 16 Cord Length 3.6 ft. 3.9 ft. 3.9 ft. 3.6 ft. 2 ft. + 0.6m extension cord Plug Nickel Nickel Gold Nickel Gold Frequency Response (Hz-kHz) 20-20 6-25 6-24 10-25 6-24 Weight without cord 0.14 oz. 0.14 oz. 0.11 oz. 0.21 oz. 0.11 oz. In-Cord Volume No No No No No Sensitivity (dB/mW) 96 107 105 104 104
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stocking Stuffers For Teens
As your children enter their teenage years, you may find they are a little harder to buy for. If you’re looking for some inspiration to make this Christmas special for your son or daughter, read this guide for help picking the best stocking stuffers for teens.
Teens love their electronics, so look for accessories for their phones, tablets or laptops that would fit nicely in a stocking. Earbuds are always a good choice. Many models come in a choice of fun colors and have an extra-long cord that reaches over 3 feet. You want the earbuds to have a comfortable fit and emit a sharper and clearer sound than other models on the market.
Consider personal care items next, as most of these types of products fit neatly in a Christmas stocking. Teens need everything from deodorant to hair care products to scented body lotions. An all-natural lip balm gift set works well for both boys and girls as it is free from toxins, gluten, parabens and GMO ingredients. Look for lip balms that are designed to keep lips moisturized, while also soothing chapped skin. One with multiple flavors in each set, like vanilla, peppermint and green tea, is also a plus.
Add a few winter clothing accessories to the stocking next. Scarves, fuzzy socks, gloves and hats are all great choices, so long as you get them in a pattern or style that appeals to your teen. The ASIILOVI Wireless Black Bluetooth 5.0 Beanie meets these criteria, as it gives teens a way to listen to their music while keeping their head and ears nice and toasty. It’s available in 10 different color choices and has a battery life of up to 12 hours. Some beanies even come with a complimentary pair of knit gloves.
If your teen has a license, you can look for car accessories to add to the stocking. Car air fresheners, ice scrapers, emergency escape tools, key chains, bumper stickers or tire pressure gauges are excellent options.
The Stocking Stuffer For Teens Buying Guide
- Check to see if the item fits in the stocking along with its packaging. If not, you might be able to remove the item from the product packaging and add it to the stocking by itself. For example, a lip balm set in a gift box may not fit in the stocking, but each of the five lip balms found within the set will fit just fine when placed in the stocking separately.
- If you opt to buy your teen earbuds, keep in mind that long cords can tangle and that the earbuds are not meant to be used to block out noise. You’d need special noise cancellation headphones for that.
- Should the stocking stuffer require batteries, check to ensure that batteries are provided. Otherwise, you’ll need to make sure you buy a set to add to the stocking.
- Add a few pieces of your teen’s favorite candy to complete the stocking. This may include a candy bar, pack of gum or a bag of chocolate-covered raisins.
- Decide whether you’d like to wrap each of the stocking stuffers before placing them in the stocking. It may be more exciting to your teen to open up each item, but keep in mind that the wrapping paper takes up more room in the stocking, which results in a lower number of gifts.
- As you pack the stocking, make sure you put the smallest items in first. They will be the easiest to get down into the toe section of the stocking.
- Most stocking stuffers are affordable; however, a few carry a slightly higher sticker price. Typically, these are products that have special features that differentiate them from traditional models. For example, the Activ Life LED Bike Wheel Light is on the lower end of the price scale, but the ASIILOVI Wireless Black Bluetooth 5.0 Beanie costs slightly more because it transforms a classic hat into a music listening device.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide