PajamaGram Big Boys’ Flannel Plaid Pajamas
Last updated date: December 16, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Festive Pajamas For Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Festive Pajama For Boys you should buy.
Editor's Note May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Festive Pajamas For Boys for a detailed review of all the top festive pajamas for boys.
If you're searching for PJs that are loose fitting, you'll love the PajamaGram Big Boys' Flannel Plaid Pajamas. The green and red plaid bottoms are nice and roomy and have a coordinating green top that is soft to the touch. All of the materials used in making the pajamas are flame resistant and safe to clean in your washing machine.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the PajamaGram PajamaGram Big Boys' Flannel Plaid Pajamas placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PajamaGram logo Is there anything cuter than a Boy dressed and ready for Santa's arrival? The positively adorable PajamaGram Boys' Classic Plaid Pajamas are designed to fit Kids who wear size 6 to 14. The set includes a long-sleeve, crew-neck top and full-length plaid pants made from 100 percent polyester - a perfect gift for Christmas. Matching styles are available for every family member from PajamaGram. For child's safety, children's sleepwear should be snug-fitting or flame resistant. This garment is flame resistant. Made of 100 percent polyester Long-sleeve crew-neck top Full-length pants with elastic waist Pants feature a relaxed straight leg Flame resistant Machine washable Imported Personalization available for select styles PajamaGram free gift packaging is not available for this item. Home for the Holidays Shirt with Personalized Name name personalization on thermal top Snowfall plaid heritage plaid with name Home For The Holidays- Personalize with a NAME Stewart Plaid- Personalize with a NAME Snowfall Plaid-Personalize with a NAME Heritage Plaid-Personalize with a NAME home for the holidays red flannel snowfall plaid heritage plaid Home for the Holidays Stewart Plaid Snowfall Plaid Heritage Plaid Boys' size chart Care instructions expertise Quality Exclusive styles We’re the PJ Experts: Pajamas are our life! They’re what we do, and we’ve made your comfort our mission for nearly two decades. We produce the softest most comfortable pajamas you can buy We work with top fabric mills worldwide to develop the finest fabrics. Our team of talented designers create unique custom prints and styles that are as cozy as they are durable We are proud to offer over 200 exclusive styles made with incredibly soft fabrics & sizes for everyone. Our huge selection of pajama styles and matching family sets come in sizes for the whole gang
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Festive Pajamas For Boys
There are so many ways to celebrate the Christmas season, and one of those ways is to wear festive clothing. Everyone loves a good ugly Christmas sweater or a Santa hat. Of course, holiday pajamas have also grown in popularity. Parents can outfit their boys in festive PJs or even buy a set of holiday pajamas for the entire family to be worn on Christmas Eve. As you browse available pajama sets for your son, keep the following information in mind.
Examine the fabric the pajama set is made out of. While you’ll find some PJs are made out of polyester, most are constructed from 100% cotton, which is soft and breathable. The Leveret Kids Christmas Pajamas set is not only created using 100% natural cotton, but it’s also chemical-free. You’ll need to keep in mind that some cotton pajamas do contain chemicals. This information is especially important if your child has sensitive skin, so carefully read the product label to determine if the item is chemical-free.
Look at the tag next. Some boys, especially the younger boys, find tags to be itchy and uncomfortable. Tagless labels are available through certain brands and they won’t bother your son’s delicate skin.
Consider the fit of the festive pajamas. Are you looking for a loose fit, or something a little more form-fitting? The Prince of Sleep Festive Pajamas for Boys has an elastic waistband for a perfect fit. The snug hold keeps the pants from falling down. The pajamas cuffs and ankles are also ribbed, which is nice on a cold day, as it keeps air from traveling up your child’s sleeve or pant leg.
Take into consideration any extras that the pajama set might offer. For example, some sets, like the PajamaGram Big Boys’ Flannel Plaid Pajamas, have the ability to be personalized with a child’s name or initials. That makes them ideal for gift-giving. Others come in a choice of as many as 13 different styles, so you’re more likely to find a pattern that matches your son’s interests. You can even find a set with an extra shirt, such as the Simple Joys by Carter’s Baby Christmas Pajama Set. This set has one pair of long pants and two coordinating shirts.
The Festive Pajama For Boys Buying Guide
- Read the product care label before you wash your son’s festive pajamas for the first time. Some pajamas come with special instructions, such as machine wash with cold water with the clothing inside out. Others may require you tumble dry the pajamas pieces using the low heat setting.
- The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has rules and regulations for children’s sleepwear, so you’ll want to make sure the pajama set you’re considering meets them. The laws state that for fire safety children’s clothing from size 9 months to size 14 must fit snugly. They must also pass certain flammability tests. In other words, they need to be listed as flame-resistant.
- Check to see whether the pajamas tend to run a bit small, about average or a bit large. That way you can adjust the size you purchase to get a perfect fit. You’ll also want to keep in mind that natural cotton can shrink up to 2 inches after washing. If you’re purchasing all-natural cotton, you may want to order a size or two larger than what your child typically wears.
- Believe it or not, some of the boys’ festive pajama sets that also come in adult sizes even carry pajama sets for your dog. They feature snap closures to easily dress and undress your pup.
- Once your child outgrows his pajamas, consider donating them if they are free of stains and holes. Local thrift shops and organizations like The Salvation Army and Goodwill are all great places to drop off used clothing.
- Keep an eye out for companies that offer a satisfaction-guarantee. That way, if you are unhappy with the pajama set for any reason, you can get your money back.
- While most festive pajamas for boys hover around the same price range, a few sets are slightly more expensive. Factors that tend to affect the price include an extra piece of clothing in the set or sizes that are available for the entire family. For example, the Leveret Kids Christmas Pajamas and the Prince of Sleep Festive Pajamas for Boys are the most affordable, as they are both 2-piece sets just for kids. The PajamaGram Big Boys’ Flannel Plaid Pajamas is a little higher because families can get a set for each child and grownup in the household. The Simple Joys by Carter’s Baby Christmas Pajama Set comes with three pieces, so the extra shirt adds to the cost of the set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide