PAGISOFE Contemporary Shag Fur Area Bedroom Rug
Last updated date: July 23, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bedroom Rugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bedroom Rug you should buy.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the PAGISOFE PAGISOFE Contemporary Shag Fur Area Bedroom Rug placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bedroom Rug for a detailed review of all the top bedroom rugs.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Super soft feeling: the fur is approx 1.2 inches long, extremely soft to the touch, bring you more silky and comfortable
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bedroom Rugs
If you’re looking to complete your bedroom décor, you have to keep an eye on the ground, too. While many people focus on the bedding, furniture and drapes, the floor often gets left behind. An area rug for your bedroom can finish your room and make it feel cozy and inviting.
When you’re looking for a rug for your bedroom, first think about placement. Where is the best place to put a rug in your bedroom? One of the most common mistakes people make when shopping for rugs is getting one that is not the right size. Before you even get out your tape measure, use some painter’s tape to mark the floor where you want the rug to go. This will help you visualize the correct size of rug for your room. Remember to have something soft and cushy for your feet to land on when you get out of bed if possible. This is a great place to put your bedroom rug so you don’t have cold feet in the morning.
Take a look at your windows and whether direct sunlight will hit your bedroom rug for long periods of time during the day. This can actually cause the beautiful colors in your rug to fade over time. As a result, you’ll need to either rotate your bedroom rug from time to time or move it elsewhere in the room. Use painter’s tape again to mark alternate positions for your rug where the sunlight doesn’t directly hit it.
If you want to make sure your bedroom rug stays in place, add in a rug pad underneath. This will ensure that your bedroom rug doesn’t slip and slide all over your room. It can be frustrating to always have to move it into the right position. Alternatively, you can also use large furniture to anchor the rug in place, like a dresser or a bed.
DWYM Fun Fact
If you want to reduce allergies and keep your bedroom a clean and inviting space, it’s important to vacuum your bedroom rug on a regular basis. Dust, dirt, hair and pet dander can all get caught in your bedroom rug. If you’re looking for a way to make the colors pop, there is a unique method for that. Sprinkle a little bit of salt onto the carpet and let it sit for an hour. Then, use the vacuum to clean up the salt. If you’ve accidentally got muddy footprints on your bedroom rug, the salt will also help you clean up those stains.
The Bedroom Rug Buying Guide
- Durability is one of the most important factors to look for when you’re buying a rug for your bedroom. It’s going to be stepped on daily, multiple times a day, so you want to ensure the rug will last several years. Durability is especially important if your have young children or pets, who can sometimes damage the fibers in the rug.
- Consider whether you want a rug with a luxurious feel or one that is more utilitarian. Longer fibers create a dense and cushy rug. This is ideal if you love sitting on the floor. Shorter fibers, while not as soft, are easier to walk on. This is important if you have someone in your family that uses a cane, walker or wheelchair. They may have trouble going over a fluffy rug.
- If you or someone in your family suffers from allergies, then you’ll need to look for a rug that is hypoallergenic. Something made out of an organic weave is best. Be sure to keep your rug clean so that you don’t aggravate your allergies.
- While most rugs are rectangular, you can also find ones with rounded corners that are oval, round or an irregular shape. Think about what would look best in your room and cover the surface area you need.
- One of the most difficult part of choosing a bedroom rug is the style. Do you want your rug to be the focal point of the room or do you want it to blend in seamlessly? Consider the color palette you’re going for and whether a neutral or bright color is best. Patterns can help to hide tears and stains, so this is a good idea if you have young kids or pets.