P. Travel Breathable Mesh Luggage Organizer Bags, 6-Piece
Last updated: March 3, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luggage Organizer Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luggage Organizer Bag you should buy.
In our analysis of 115 expert reviews, the P. Travel Breathable Mesh Luggage Organizer Bags, 6-Piece placed 15th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
P. Travel Packing Cubes Fashionable Flower Design, Including VARIOUS SIZES –4 packing cubes +1 shoe bag +1 accessory bag = Valuable & Practical. 6 choices to meet all your travel needs.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Luggage Organizer Bag Rankings
Approximately 3 million people travel by plane every year and that number is expected to continue to grow. Of course, people also take road trips, travel by train and vacation on cruise ships. Whether your travel is related to business or pleasure, you’ll need a good set of luggage and a few quality organizer bags to keep your items neat and safe.
As you browse the available luggage organizer bag models, keep your eye out for bags that are not only durable but also lightweight. This is especially important if you fly, as most airlines have weight limits on luggage. You don’t want an organizer bag that is so heavy that it takes away from the amount of clothing you can pack.
Models constructed from a hi-tech fabric that is engineered to be thin and lightweight meets these requirements. You’ll also want to consider luggage made with double-stitched seams and snag-free zippers that won’t break when you close your bags.
Look for luggage organizer bag sets that offer several different sizes. For example, some six-piece sets not only comes with two large bags, two small bags and a medium bag, but also a cube for your shoes. With this set, you’ll be able to pack an extra jacket and pants in the large bags, shirts in the medium bag, socks and undergarments in the small bags and a spare pair of shoes in the shoe cube.
Keep your suitcase from becoming bulky by opting for a set of luggage organizer bags that compress. To use these bags, all you need to do is fill them up, close the inner zipper, press down on the top of the bag and close the outer compression zipper. The bags are designed to compress by as much as 30%, saving space in your luggage for souvenirs.
Examine the organizer bags for extra features. The Veken Travel Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece has individual handles for quickly grabbing each bag, as well as mesh tops so travelers can quickly identify what is in each bag. The fabric used to make the bags is also waterproof, which is handy if you’re camping and get caught out in the rain.
- You may want to recruit a friend to press down on the bag, while you zipper the bag up.
- Always review the product care label before you attempt to clean the luggage organizer bags. While you can vacuum out all of the bags using your vacuum attachment, you can’t toss them all in the washing machine. Some of the bags must be washed by hand, while others are okay to place in the washer, so long as you use cold water only. Air drying the bags is typically best, as the heat from the dryer may damage them.
- Be mindful of TSA’s 3-1-1 rule when flying. This rule states that travelers are only allowed to bring 1 quart-size bag of liquids in their carry-ons. Each liquid bottle must contain 3.4 ounces or less, so you won’t be able to pack a large bottle of shampoo. Whether you fly or not, you’ll always want to place liquid items in a plastic zipper bag before adding them to your organizer bag. You don’t want to clean up a big mess should one of the bottles open up during your travels.
- Give your children their own organizer bags and start teaching them how to pack their own suitcases. Not only is this an excellent life skill, but also a great way to get your kids excited about the upcoming vacation.
- Don’t forget about souvenirs. Pack an empty organizer bag in your suitcase for souvenirs and make sure you have enough room in the luggage to return home with the organizer bag full of memorabilia.
- The number of bags in each set, as well as the quality of the luggage organizer bags construction play roles in the overall cost of the bags. You’ll pay a little more for the Veken Travel Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece set for this reason.