Ozeri Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea Glasses, Set of 6
Last updated date: May 18, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Iced Tea Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Iced Tea Glass you should buy.
Update as March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Iced Tea Glass for a detailed review of all the top iced tea glasses.
Made using an attractive patented double-wall design, the Ozeri Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea Glasses, Set of 6 gives the illusion that your drink is suspended in the air. The wraparound contour also gives tea drinkers a good grip. In addition to iced tea, this glass set can be used to serve hot tea.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Ozeri Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea Glasses, Set of 6 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of durable, heat and condensation-resistant, mouth-blown borosilicate glass of the finest quality, the 16 oz Serafino glasses are the largest in the Ozeri Artisan Series of award-winning handcrafted drinkware. Each glass features an elegant double-walled design that suspends beverages within an inner wall for the ultimate insulation, preserving drinks at their ideal temperature. The Serafino's unique double-wall design creates an engaging optical effect, while the wraparound contour provides a natural aesthetic grip. Each glass is made to keep your hands cool even with your hottest drinks, and free of condensation with your chilled beverages. The patented Serafino glasses are great for coffees, cappuccinos, hot or iced teas, cocktails, frozen beverages and much more. Whether it is an occasion for a glass of wine, coffee, or some other beverage, borosilicate glass is completely resistant to acids, and your Ozeri glasses will never lose their original sheen. Each set contains 6 handmade glasses designed for lifetime use. The Serafino glasses are completely microwave and freezer safe, and ship in an elegantly printed and carefully packaged box with a No-Hassle warranty.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Iced Tea Glasses
As the popularity of iced tea grew in the 20th century, manufacturers started creating glasses specifically for the refreshing drink. Today there are many iced tea glasses on the market, which means consumers have many more styles to choose from. As you browse the available models, consider the different features each style has to offer.
Glass can be slippery, so you want iced tea glasses that allow you to have a good grip on the glass. Tall glasses that are thin and lightweight, like the Paksh Novelty Italian Highball Glasses, Set of 6, are easy to hold. There are also models that feature a wraparound contour for a natural grip.
If you have small children in the home, you may want to consider getting a set of plastic iced tea glasses. The US Acrylic Optix Colored Plastic Tumblers, Set of 8 is durable and won’t shatter when dropped. The set also comes in four bright colors that kids will find exciting.
Another feature worth considering is the glass’s ability to resist heat and condensation. For example, the Ozeri Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea Glasses, Set of 6 uses a borosilicate glass that will keep the outside of your glass nice and dry. It’s also made with a patented double-wall design that gives the illusion that your iced tea is floating in the glass.
If you do a lot of entertaining, consider going with a set of iced tea glasses that have a more elegant design. The Artland Footed Iced Tea Glasses, Set of 4 is a good choice, as it uses an attractive bubbled glass. Each glass is also handblown, which means no two glasses are exactly alike.
The Iced Tea Glass Buying Guide
- Check the iced tea glasses’ cleaning instructions. Some must be washed by hand with dish soap and warm water, while others are listed as dishwasher-safe. If the glasses are dishwasher-safe, they may only be safe when placed on the top rack.
- Some iced tea glass sets come in decorative boxes. These sets make excellent housewarming presents, as well as birthday and holiday gifts.
- Look for a product warranty or satisfaction guarantee. You want your purchase to be protected in case it arrives broken or not as described by the seller.
- When comparing the price of two sets of iced tea glasses, keep in mind that sets made from plastic, like the US Acrylic Optix Colored Plastic Tumblers, Set of 8 are going to be cheaper than glass sets, like the Artland Footed Iced Tea Glasses, Set of 4. You’ll also want to compare capacity. Naturally, the Ozeri Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea Glasses, Set of 6 costs more than the Paksh Novelty Italian Highball Glasses, Set of 6, as each glass is able to hold three additional ounces.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide