Ozeri Remote Controlled Cooling Tower Fan
Last updated date: December 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tower Fans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tower Fan you should buy.
Update as January 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Tower Fan for a detailed review of all the top tower fans.
In our analysis of 99 expert reviews, the Ozeri Remote Controlled Cooling Tower Fan placed 15th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Featuring unrivaled technology, the new Ozeri 3x 44″ Tower Fan defines the latest in stylistic innovation and digital décor with its visually stunning design, slim form factor and elegant glass base stand. At less than 3 inches thick, the 3x Tower fan is one of the world’s thinnest fans and boasts 3 independently controllable fans with passive noise cancellation technology for remarkable airflow velocity at less than 50dB. The 3x Tower Fan’s passive noise reduction technology utilizes the physics of blade curvature to generate mitigating sound waves that reduce blade noise and help isolate the soothing sounds of the airflow itself. The 3x Tower fan is engineered with 3 independently controllable fans and 3 fan speeds, offering up to 9 levels of cooling and the ultimate in customized airflow. It also features 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort with 90 degree whisper-quiet oscillation for optimal air circulation for timely relief on a sweltering summer day or for refreshing circulation all year long. The Ozeri 3x Tower Fan also features a 7.5 hour timer that can be programmed in 30 minute increments with ease. All of the Fan’s features, including programmable timer, easily controlled via the included extended-range remote or via the touch sensitive LED control panel. The 3x Tower fan features a dismountable design that only requires the hand assembly of the fan base using an included large nut, with no tools required. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tower Fans
Floor fans used to not only be unsightly but also space-consuming. With the advent of tower fans, though, consumers now have the best of both worlds. You can slip a tower fan into a corner and cool a decently sized area without it being all that noticeable.
But not all tower fans are the same. The most important feature is how effective your fan is at cooling, but there are a variety of factors that determine that. Some fans have integrated thermostats designed to keep an area at a specific temperature, while others only give you various settings options. With a remote, the latter isn’t all that inconvenient since they let you change how the fan reacts without having to walk over to the unit.
Like tabletop and floor versions, tower fans usually are best when they oscillate, distributing the air across an area rather than blasting you steadily. But oscillation can take up additional room. If that’s a concern, consider a tower fan that oscillates internally, meaning the exterior of the unit stays steady.
Bladeless fans have become increasingly popular in recent years, providing the same airflow without putting your family’s safety at risk. Bladeless tower fans are also easier to clean, so keep that in mind while you’re deciding between a bladeless and a bladed fan.
A bonus feature of some tower fans is an air ionizer, which not only keeps you cool but purifies the air as it works. This feature doesn’t make the fan that much more expensive, and it can save you the money you would have spent on a separate air ionizer.
One major deciding factor when searching for a tower fan is cost. Many fans are affordable, but you will find some tower fans that are much more expensive. You’ll get additional features for that cost, but only you can decide whether those items are important enough to shell out hundreds of extra dollars.
The Tower Fan Buying Guide
- If you prefer a fan that allows you to “set it and forget it,” consider the Honeywell Quiet Set Whole Room Tower Fan. You choose from eight different cooling options that keep your area at the desired temperature. These settings are power cool, cool, refresh, relax, white noise, calm, whisper and sleep. Most other fans operate on a three-speed setup, which is nice but doesn’t give you as much control as the Honeywell.
- Although you may not think about it when you’re looking simply at cooling power, some models pack in special air ionizer technology that keeps your air pure by removing dust from your immediate surroundings.
- Traditional fans can be dangerous for a variety of reasons. But bladeless fans keep little fingers safe. However, you don’t have to spend more to get that safety. Even though some towers aren’t bladeless, their cages are built so that even small fingers can’t get past them.
- While the Honeywell Quiet Set Whole Room Tower Fan oscillates, there are tower fans that actually oscillate internally, which means the external housing doesn’t move.
- One quick decider as you’re shopping will likely be price. No matter what features you’re looking for in a fan, you’re sure to find one that fits your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide