Ozera Reusable Popsicle & Ice Cream Mold
Last updated date: December 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ice Cream Molds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ice Cream Mold you should buy.
Editor's Note December 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ice Cream Mold for a detailed review of all the top ice cream molds.
You'll get six reusable popsicle molds in this set in bright assorted colors. You'll also get a funnel to make it easy to pour your ingredients into the mold and a brush to make cleaning up easy. The funnel folds up between uses to make it easy to store.
In our analysis, the Ozera Ozera Reusable Popsicle & Ice Cream Mold placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Popsicle Molds - Ozera ice pop molds are made of durable premium plastic. You can use them again and again in the freezer for years to come. Practical- Our sturdy ice popsicle molds base measures 6 x 5.5 x 8 inches. The handles feature built -in drip guard to keep hands and clothes clean while smartly designed shape make popsicle molds easy for frozen pop to slide out of mold. These popsicle molds come with a free folding funnel and a special brush to clean the product perfectly. Easy to Use & Clean - The resusable popsicle molds are designed for easy to use and clean. Keeps pops from tipping while freezing, after frozen individual pops fit neatly in freezer to save space. Enjoy a lifetime of tasty, healthy ice pops straight from the freezer! Multi-purpose - Our reusable popsicle molds are made especially for freezing juices and other ingredients into perfect freezer pops. You can create your own unique frozen treats using juices, purees, yogurt, fruit, pudding, jams and jellies. Every frozen treat can be perfectly catered to your family's tastes. It is an excellent gift for your friend or little kid. Why Choose Us - Offering each customer the wonderful products and service is our mission. If you have any problems about our ice pop molds, please feel free to contact us, then we will give you a satisfied solution.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ice Cream Molds
Few things can be as refreshing on a hot summer day as a good popsicle or ice cream. But packaged frozen treats can be packed with artificial ingredients and sugar. Making your own ice pops opens up an endless array of ingredient combinations, from fruit-juice popsicles to ice cream swirled with your favorite flavors. As a bonus, you’ll save money.
To make your own popsicles, you’ll just need a mold. Pour the ingredients in, freeze them and a little while later, you’ll have a delicious treat. The length of time you’ll need to leave your creation in the freezer depends on the ingredients themselves. You can find plenty of great recipes online.
As you start looking around for molds, you’ll start to notice there are many shapes and sizes. You can find smaller options that make only a few smaller popsicles at a time. One benefit of that type is that it won’t take up much room in the freezer. But there are other molds that make larger popsicles or even have fun shapes and sizes — these are often great options for making ice cream pops
As with any food container, cleanup will be an issue. Most popsicle molds will be fairly easy to clean, but some can even be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher. If this convenience is worth it, make that a top priority while you’re shopping.
The Ice Cream Mold Buying Guide
- Getting the ingredients into your mold can be challenging, particularly if it has a narrow opening. Some ice cream molds come with a funnel that makes it easy to pour items in. They might even fold up for easy storage when you aren’t using them.
- You can find ice cream molds that make popsicles in characters, animals and shapes. For the younger children in your life, that can add even more fun to the process.
- If your mold doesn’t have a built-in handle, you’ll need to invest in popsicle sticks. Some molds come with a set of sticks to get you started, but you’ll need to purchase some extras for when those run out.
- If your mold makes 10 or more popsicles, you’ll need a way to store them if your children won’t be eating them all immediately. If you’re only storing them for a short time, an airtight container will do. But for longer storage, you’ll need to wrap each popsicle individually in a freezer bag.
- Inserting the sticks can be tricky. If you slide them in too soon, they’ll tilt and turn out crooked. If you wait too long, though, you won’t be able to insert them. For best results, pour the ingredients and place the mold in the freezer for 40 minutes, then insert the sticks. Make sure to set a timer to keep yourself from forgetting to put the sticks in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide