Ozera Reusable Ice Pop Maker
Last updated date: November 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ice Pop Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ice Pop Maker you should buy.
Update as November 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ice Pop Maker for a detailed review of all the top ice pop makers.
You'll get six reusable popsicle molds in this ice pop maker set in bright assorted colors. You'll also get a funnel to make it easy to pour your ingredients into the mold and a brush to make cleaning up easy. The funnel folds up between uses to make it easy to store.
In our analysis, the Ozera Ozera Reusable Ice Pop Maker placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Popsicle Molds – Ozera ice pop molds are made of durable premium plastic. You can use them again and again in the freezer for years to come. Practical- Our sturdy ice popsicle molds base measures 6 x 5.5 x 8 inches. The handles feature built -in drip guard to keep hands and clothes clean while smartly designed shape make popsicle molds easy for frozen pop to slide out of mold. These popsicle molds come with a free folding funnel and a special brush to clean the product perfectly. Easy to Use & Clean – The resusable popsicle molds are designed for easy to use and clean. Keeps pops from tipping while freezing, after frozen individual pops fit neatly in freezer to save space. Enjoy a lifetime of tasty, healthy ice pops straight from the freezer! Multi-purpose – Our reusable popsicle molds are made especially for freezing juices and other ingredients into perfect freezer pops. You can create your own unique frozen treats using juices, purees, yogurt, fruit, pudding, jams and jellies. Every frozen treat can be perfectly catered to your family’s tastes. It is an excellent gift for your friend or little kid. Why Choose Us – Offering each customer the wonderful products and service is our mission. If you have any problems about our ice pop molds, please feel free to contact us, then we will give you a satisfied solution.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ice Pop Makers
Homemade ice pops are a great way to make healthy foods more interesting to eat (for kids and adults). You can use fruit juices, yogurts, pureed fruits and vegetables, puddings and other ingredients in ice pops. The ingredients need to be in liquid form, though they can be thick or pureed in most cases.
Some ice pop makers are designed to make smaller pops for children, while others are larger. There are also kits that come with freezable tubes that are sealed, then opened up and squeezed from the bottom to eat.
In addition, there are bases that only hold a few molds, while others have more. Before buying, see how much room you have in your freezer for the base. Also consider how many members of your family will be consuming the treats and how many they’re likely to have each day.
Melting ice pops can be messy, but many ice pop makers have molds with drip guards. Look for this feature when you are shopping, especially if you have small children.
The Ice Pop Maker Buying Guide
- Not all ice pop makers are dishwasher safe, so check the product information before putting it in the machine. Hand washing ice pop makers is fairly easy; you can usually let them soak in soapy water for awhile before rinsing them out thoroughly.
- Check the materials used in the ice pop maker. Some will state that they comply with USDA Certified Food Grade and Freezer Product regulations; this is what you should look for.
- Keep in mind that some molds need to be run under hot water to loosen the ice pop.
- Freezer tube bags are more portable than traditional popsicles, allowing you to easily take them with you. Just be sure to keep them with an ice pack in a cooler, otherwise they could melt and make a mess.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide