Ozazuco Reusable Bento Lunchbox For Girls
Last updated date: March 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as March 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bento Lunchbox For Girls for a detailed review of all the top .
If you're searching for a bento lunchbox for girls that's microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe, this model is your best bet. The bottom container uses a silicone ring to allow for transporting soups and stews, while the upper two containers are great for salads, sandwiches and sides. A set of reusable utensils is also included.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Ozazuco Reusable Bento Lunchbox For Girls placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bento Box can Keep your everyday meal prep under control. Reheats food safely in the Microwave within 3 minutes and temperature under 120°C, Easily Deep Clean the lunch box in the Dishwasher and Keep Fresh safely in the Refrigerator. Bento Box is made by Food-grade PP plastic and Wheat Fiber are super healthy and built to last, which made from Natural organic wheat, Total Capacity is 30.4oz. Bento Box can split your health food between 3 divided containers. The compartment design can effectively prevent food from mixing together, separating vegetables, fruits and snacks to maintain the original taste of the food. THINK MORE for our Customers! You can get not only the Premium 3 Layer Lunch box, including 1 fork &1 spoon made by wheat fiber, but also a well-made Insulated handbag from the order. Now You can Enjoy your on-the-go lifestyle.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Getting kids to eat all of their lunch at school can be a challenge. There are so many distractions around, and friends to talk to, that kids often don’t feel like eating what their parents have packed for them. However, when kids don’t eat their lunch, they can get hungry and cranky later in the day, making it hard for them to concentrate in class.
A bento lunchbox is a great way to encourage kids to eat their lunch. It is traditionally a Japanese style of lunchbox that has several separate compartments. Bento boxes make foods more visually appealing so kids are likely to try them. They also keep different foods separate from each other, which is important for many children who don’t like their foods to touch.
Most bento lunchboxes have three to five compartments, allowing you to easily pack a balanced meal without the need for baggies or other containers. For example, pack a grain, like pasta, bread or rice in one section, and a protein, like cheese, turkey slices or cubed chicken, in another. Pack a couple of different brightly colored fruits and vegetables your kids like, such as cucumbers, carrots, strawberries, oranges and grapes. Some parents also include a small treat in the bento box, like chocolate chips, fruit gummies or candy.
When it comes to the materials of the bento box, opt for metal or plastic that is non-toxic, and free of bisphenol A and phthalates. Many bento boxes are also dishwasher and microwave safe. Be sure to consider how durable the material is, as kids will often shove their lunch boxes into the backpacks. They can get banged around or dropped on the floor, so opt for something sturdy.
The Buying Guide
- When looking for a bento lunchbox that’s specifically aimed at girls, consider what kinds of things she likes to eat. For example, is she a fan of snacky foods, like cheese and crackers, or does she prefer warm meals, like mac and cheese, for lunch? This will help you determine what kind of bento lunchbox you need.
- In addition to normal compartments, some bento boxes also have a specific spot for hot foods. This mini thermos is great for sending things like soup, pasta and rice for lunches. You can also use the thermos to add in small grilled cheese sandwiches and ensure they stay toasty.
- Check out the size of the lunchbox and see how well it fits into the lunch bag. In many cases, you’ll need to send an icepack along with the bento box in the lunch bag to ensure the food stays cool. Remember that it may be several hours before kids actually eat their lunch, so items like cheese, meat, mayonnaise and eggs can grow bacteria if they start to warm up and get closer to room temperature.
- Some bento lunch boxes have removable compartments. This offers more flexibility so you can send different kinds of foods, and don’t need to be as restricted by the number and size of compartments.
- If you want to send liquidy foods in the bento box, like yogurt or ketchup, opt for one that is leakproof between compartments. That way, something from one compartment will not seep into the next compartment when the lunchbox is closed.
- For many kids, color and style are important. Opt for a bento lunchbox in their favorite color or one that matches their backpack or lunch bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide