Ozazuco 3-In-1 Eco-Friendly Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Last updated date: October 20, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bento Lunchboxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bento Lunchbox you should buy.
You'll find this bento lunchbox has three compartments that are stacked vertically. The compartments are made from a food-grade plastic that is free of BPA. They are also dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. A fork and spoon are included in the set for your convenience. In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the Ozazuco Ozazuco 3-In-1 Eco-Friendly Bento Lunch Box placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bento Lunchbox for a detailed review of all the top bento lunchboxes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Bento Box can Keep your everyday meal prep under control. Reheats food safely in the Microwave within 3 minutes and temperature under 120°C, Easily Deep Clean the lunch box in the Dishwasher and Keep Fresh safely in the Refrigerator. Bento Box is made by Food-grade PP plastic and Wheat Fiber are super healthy and built to last, which made from Natural organic wheat, Total Capacity is 30.4oz. Bento Box can split your health food between 3 divided containers. The compartment design can effectively prevent food from mixing together, separating vegetables, fruits and snacks to maintain the original taste of the food. THINK MORE for our Customers! You can get not only the Premium 3 Layer Lunch box, including 1 fork &1 spoon made by wheat fiber, but also a well-made Insulated handbag from the order. Now You can Enjoy your on-the-go lifestyle.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bento Lunchboxes
Did you know you can actually save around $2,400 a year by packing your lunch versus buying one near your office? Lunchboxes are not only an excellent choice when it comes to saving money year-round, but they’re also ideal if you want to consume healthier foods when all you have nearby are fast food joints.
While shopping for the best Bento lunchbox, keep the following features in mind:
Start by examining the materials used to construct the lunchbox. Some are made of plastic, while others are created from an 18/8 food-grade FDA-approved stainless steel. Stainless steel is a good choice, as it won’t rust or stain. If you’re searching for an eco-friendly lunchbox, go with the Itopor Bento Lunch Box, which is actually made from wheat fiber. No matter which material you select, double-check that it’s listed as BPA-free, so you don’t have to worry about toxins leaking into your food.
Determine how many compartments the lunchbox has and whether the lid has a tight enough seal to keep the ingredients separate. Most Bento lunchboxes have three compartments that are designed with proper portion control in mind. They also individually isolate the compartments, so there’s no seepage from one compartment to the other. Other models that don’t offer this can only be used with dry foods.
Consider the size of the Bento lunchbox. In addition to the more traditional size that fits a sandwich and two sides, there are also slim models and models that are made for snacking. The Bentgo Kids Brights Leak-Proof Bento Kids Lunch Box, for example, is small in size and a better choice for packing lunch for children or nuts, cheese cubes and grapes for adults.
Look for any extras that put one model above another. You may find one company offers a complimentary recipe book, while another provides a choice of stylish lids. The BentoHeaven Bento Box Bundle includes a host of extras, such as a set of chopsticks and a set of fun notes. Others have a thermos for drinks and soups and a lunch bag to carry everything in.
DWYM Fun Fact
Lunchboxes first came about in the 1800s when certain workers didn’t have enough time to go home for their midday meal. These workers started off using old tobacco tins to hold their food. Before long, metal pails with handles were the lunchboxes of choice.
During the 1900s, children got in on the action with metal character lunchboxes that they could take to school. These lunchboxes featured the likes of Mickey Mouse and The Lone Ranger. As plastics became more widely used, the old metal lunchboxes were tossed aside for the more cost-effective plastic versions. Today’s generation has a choice of lunchboxes made from a variety of different materials.
The Bento Lunchbox Buying Guide
- Check the product care label before washing your bento lunchboxes. While some are dishwasher safe, others are not. Depending on the type of plastic used, the lunchbox may be safe for the top shelf of the dishwasher. Of course, it is always safe to wash the lunchboxes by hand with warm water and a little dish soap.
- Lunchboxes that begin to smell can be deodorized using either white distilled vinegar or baking soda. Both of these affordable grocery items are known for their ability to get rid of unpleasant odors.
- If you pack a lunch for your child or spouse, consider adding a fun note each day. The note can contain a sweet sentiment, joke, riddle, photo or trivia question.
- Your bento lunchbox doesn’t have to be used strictly for food. You can also use it to store screws in your workshop or hair accessories in your child’s bathroom. The separate compartments within the box make it a perfect tool for organizing certain spaces within the home.
- There are several factors that affect the price of bento lunchboxes. These include the materials used to make the lunchboxes, as well as any extra features and products. The BentoHeaven Bento Box Bundle is just slightly higher in price than the Itopor Bento Lunch Box because even though both models are basic, the BentoHeaven has added accessories. You’ll find the Bentgo Kids Brights Leak-Proof Bento Kids Lunch Box is higher in price than the Ozazuco 3-In-1 Eco-Friendly Bento Lunch Box, thanks to its solid construction.