Oxyfresh Cruelty-Free Dog Breath Spray
Last updated date: November 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dog Breath Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dog Breath Spray you should buy.
Update as November 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dog Breath Spray for a detailed review of all the top dog breath sprays.
If your pup isn't keen on having his teeth brushed, incorporate this dog breath spray into your daily routine. It's designed to fight plaque and tartar, while also strengthening your pet's gums. The formula is safe to use on cats, which is great if you have both canines and felines in your home.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Oxyfresh Cruelty-Free Dog Breath Spray placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FINALLY, ELIMATE CAT BAD BREATH. Finally say goodbye to pet bad breath with our innovative pet breath spray. Simply spray on each side of your pet’s teeth or just spray into their water bowl. CLEAN TEETH AND HEALTHY GUMS. Easiest no-brush solution to clean pet’s teeth, help remove pet plaque, fight periodontal issues, and strengthen pet gum tissue. SAFE FOR CATS AND DOGS. The safest way to freshen pet breath without harsh chemicals, xylitol, mints, tea tree or clove oils, alcohol, etc. Only ingredients that matter for pet dental solutions and fresh breath and are 100% non-toxic. PETS LOVE IT BECAUSE IT IS ODORLESS AND TASTELESS. Our Pet Dental Spray is undetectable so even the pickiest pets love it. MADE IN THE USA. It works. Trusted by pet parents and veterinarians because it works better than anything else at solving the toughest pet bad breath issues.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dog Breath Sprays
You clean your teeth every day, probably at least a couple of times. Chances are, everyone in your household does the same. But there’s one member of your family who probably skips those daily teeth cleanings: your beloved pet.
If you have one or more dogs, one whiff near the snout area will tell you just how much time has elapsed between teeth cleanings. Unfortunately, bad canine breath can be a sign of underlying issues. In other words, your pet’s mouth may be harboring harmful bacteria.
As with humans, there are products that can help with that. But the right breath spray can not only freshen your pet’s breath, it can also help eliminate the bacteria that causes it in the first place. It’s best to use it in conjunction with a vet-recommended tooth care routine, which probably means brushing your pet’s teeth on a regular basis, but the right product can keep tartar to a minimum, improving the long-term health of your pet’s gums and teeth.
There are multiple types of breath sprays for dogs, though. You’ll find some with a foam consistency and others that are more liquid-like. But the biggest differentiator is the active ingredient. Look for one that is built to cut down on bacteria and fix the root cause of the odor, rather than simply covering it up.
The Dog Breath Spray Buying Guide
- Follow the instructions on the label carefully, as application directions can vary from one product to another. Often you’ll need to pull back the skin to reveal the teeth and gums, then spray. But if your dog doesn’t react well to that, you may find rubbing it on your finger, then the gums, is a better option.
- Some breath sprays can be put in the dog’s water bowl or licked off your finger. Make sure if you go this route that the spray is as effective at eliminating the issue.
- Breath spray is no substitute for pet dental hygiene. Make sure you have your vet check your pet’s teeth during checkups. Some dogs will need a teeth cleaning at least occasionally, especially as they get older.
- For best results, make sure your pet doesn’t eat or drink anything for at least an hour after you’ve applied the spray.
- Look for products that are free from toxins and chemicals, especially if your pet has a sensitive stomach.
- Some sprays are built with ingredients that help soothe your dog’s gums during application. This could help reduce any anxiety your pet has about the experience.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide