OXO Nonstick 9×13-Inch Cake Pan
Last updated date: February 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 9x13 Pans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 9x13 Pan you should buy.
Update as April 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best 9 x 13 Pan for a detailed review of all the top 9x13 pans.
The OXO Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Cake Pan is commercial-grade and constructed using a heavy-gauge aluminized steel. This design not only makes the pan durable, but also allows heat to be evenly distributed throughout the pan. It even features a micro-textured pattern to promote proper airflow.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the OXO Nonstick 9x13-Inch Cake Pan placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
OXO Good Grips Bakeware combines precise engineering with all the thoughtful touches that go into OXO products. Non-Stick Pro Bakeware is made from durable, heavy-grade aluminized steel that promotes even heat distribution. Each piece features a commercial grade, double-layer, ceramic-reinforced PTFE coating that protects against scratching, staining, corrosion and abrasion. This dual-function coating is ideal for both savory and sweet treats. The Non-Stick line also utilizes a micro-textured pattern to promote airflow and minimize surface contact for even baking. All OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Bakeware pieces feature square-rolled edges for a secure grip, and are dishwasher safe.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 9x13 Pans
No kitchen is complete without a 9 x 13 pan. This versatile kitchen instrument is able to bake sweets and cook casseroles and side dishes. As you begin shopping for the best 9 x 13 pan, you’ll want to review everything from the construction materials to the extra features.
A great deal of 9 x 13-inch pans are made out of either stainless steel or aluminum. The OXO Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Cake Pan goes a step further, using a commercial-grade heavy-gauge aluminized steel that won’t stain or rust. It’s also coated with two layers of nonstick material to keep foods from sticking to the pan.
Determine how well the pan cooks and what its temperature capacity is. For example, the Nordic Ware 9 x 13-Inch Covered Cake Pan has superior heat conductivity that cooks food evenly. It’s also equipped with a reinforced encapsulated steel rim that won’t warp in high heat. Most 9 x 13-inch pans have a heat capacity between 450 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Consider how safe the pan is to handle. The Rachael Ray Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Baking Pan comes with silicone grip handles that prevent the pan from accidentally slipping out of your hands.
Check for extras that make the pan stand out. Some models are available in a variety of colors, for instance. The Wilton Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Pan comes with a lid, so the pan can go from table to fridge. Other models use micro-textured patterns on the bottom of the pan for added airflow.
The 9x13 Pan Buying Guide
- Some 9×13 pans aren’t dishwasher-safe. You’ll need to wash them by hand using warm soapy water and a dishcloth. There are also models that are listed as dishwasher safe, but their product label states hand washing will extend the life of the pan.
- Check to see if the company selling the 9×13 pan supports any charities. There are a few that donate a portion of their proceeds to nonprofit organizations that help parents and children learn more about healthy eating.
- Make sure you understand the terms of any included warranties. Some lifetime warranties are limited to certain defects, which means you won’t be able to request a refund for just any reason.
- Since all of the baking dishes are the same size, you’ll need to consider their features when reviewing prices. The Wilton Nonstick 9×13-Inch Pan is a basic model with a plastic lid, and therefore one of the most affordable pans. You’ll find the Rachael Ray Nonstick 9×13-Inch Baking Pan and Nordic Ware 9×13-Inch Covered Cake Pan in the middle of the price scale. This is because the Rachel Ray pan has silicone grips and the Nordic Ware has an aluminum lid.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide