OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Kitchen Soap Tray
Last updated date: January 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Soap Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Soap Tray you should buy.
Update as January 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Soap Tray for a detailed review of all the top kitchen soap trays.
This kitchen soap tray is designed to hold not just your soap but also your sponges and steel wool pads. The upper portion of the unit is made from stainless steel, which will match or complement any sink. The bottom portion of the tray is removable and collects excess water for easy draining later.
In our analysis, the OXO OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Kitchen Soap Tray placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Holds two sponges, scrubbies or steel wool pads. Open Area stores soap dispensers, Mesh scrubbers or Palm brushes. Removable drip tray features pour spout for easy draining. Holds sponges upright for space-efficient storage. Material Type: Stainless Steel.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Soap Trays
Whether you use bar soap or a soap dispenser, a kitchen soap tray is an excellent investment. The tray is designed to catch any excess soap or water, as well as provide a way to keep your supplies neat, organized and readily accessible.
When searching for the best kitchen soap tray, you’ll want to consider the material the tray is made from. A 304 stainless steel tray won’t rust and looks great in kitchens with stainless steel appliances. Silicone trays are food-safe, which means they also double as serving trays for desserts and other treats.
If you plan on using bar soap, a kitchen soap tray with a removable drainer is the way to go. Once the excess water has finished collecting in the drainer, you can quickly dump it out. There are even models that have built-in pour spouts to make this task a breeze.
Look for kitchen soap trays that double as organizers. These models are equipped to hold your sponges and steel wool pads, as well as your soap or soap dispenser. Some trays also have handles and are more like caddies. You can easily transport the tray from one room to another.
Consider any extras before you buy. For example, some trays come in a variety of finishes, such as copper, brass, satin and bronze. Others have such an attractive design that they can be used to hold your car keys or display your jewelry.
The Kitchen Soap Tray Buying Guide
- You’ll need to clean your kitchen soap tray from time to time, as soap scum is sure to build up. You can use a little dish soap and hot water for regular cleanings, but you’ll want to go with a stronger solution when a more thorough clean is needed. Simply warm up a little bit if white distilled vinegar and spray it over the tray. Wait 30 minutes before rinsing and washing the tray as you normally would.
- Some silicone and stainless steel kitchen soap trays can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Price may be a consideration as you shop for the best kitchen soap tray. You’ll find the ZAPPOWARE Silicone Kitchen Soap Tray is the most affordable of the bunch, thanks to its simplistic design. You’ll pay a moderate price for the CHOOLD Ceramic Marble Style Kitchen Soap Tray, which adds an elegant marble look to its simple design. Both the OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Kitchen Soap Tray and the HULISEN Stainless Steel Kitchen Soap Tray have a higher price tag, as they are made to hold sponges and cleaning pads in addition to dish soap.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide