OXO Good Grips Round Flour & Sugar Canisters, 3-Piece
Last updated date: January 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Flour & Sugar Canisters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Flour & Sugar Canister you should buy.
Update as January 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Flour & Sugar Canisters for a detailed review of all the top flour & sugar canisters.
This set of three matching canisters has easy-to-use, pop-up and airtight seals. Crafted from BPA-free plastic, they are also stylish enough to use outside of your kitchen pantry.
In our analysis, the OXO OXO Good Grips Round Flour & Sugar Canisters, 3-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3 Piece Set includes: 1.9-quart size (5.7 x 5.7 x 7.0 inches), 3-quart size (6.2 x 6.2 x 8.7 inches) and 4.5-quart size (6.8 x 6.8 x 10.3 inches). These airtight storage canisters keep your dry foods fresh and your countertop organized. Push the button for an airtight seal, push again to release; button ‘pops’ up to double as a built-in handle. Each size is perfectly calibrated to store common household staples including cereal, flour, sugar, pasta, rice, coffee, nuts, snacks and more. Lid unsnaps for thorough cleaning; silicone seal is dishwasher safe, hand wash other parts. Also great for storing crafts and toys, in the bathroom or office – the possibilities are endless. BPA Free Plastic. The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us to repair or replace it. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Flour & Sugar Canisters
Canister sets make for wonderful home organization tools, and they can be used in any room of your house. If you plan to use them to store dry food, choose ones designed for this purpose; they should have airtight seals. Clear ones are ideal when you want to know what is inside, but some are printed with words like “flour” or “coffee,” so you won’t have to guess.
Before buying, check to see how much space you have for the canisters. Some kitchen closets are small, so canisters that stack might be a good pick. These sets can be made from plastic, stainless steel, ceramic or other materials. Product descriptions should include item measurements and weights, so if you don’t want something too heavy, avoid ceramic and similar materials. Also, check to see if the containers you’re considering are dishwasher-safe; hand-washing and air-drying can be time-consuming.
The Flour & Sugar Canister Buying Guide
- Some canisters are designed to hold specific amounts, like a five-pound bag of flour. This is helpful because you won’t have to fill it up as often. It will be heavier, though.
- See what size openings the canisters have. They should be large enough to fit a scoop or measuring cup if you plan to use them for flour, sugar and other similar kitchen essentials.
- When shopping for canisters to store food, one of the most important features is an airtight seal. See what kind of mechanism the seals have, too.
- Plastic can be easy to clean, but be sure to buy containers that are BPA-free.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide