OxGord Ridged All-Weather Rubber Car Floor Mats
Last updated date: June 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Car Floor Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Car Floor Protector you should buy.
Update as July 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Car Floor Protectors for a detailed review of all the top car floor protectors.
These durable car floor protectors are made with an advanced rubber formula. They are trimmable for a better fit. The mats provide excellent slip and spill protection for your carpet.
In our analysis, the OxGord OxGord Ridged All-Weather Rubber Car Floor Mats placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CUSTOM FIT: Front mats measure 17.7 W x 28.35 inches long. The rear mats measure 17.7 W x 17.5 inches long. and all can be trimmed along prefrabricated lines for a more contoured fit. SLIP & SPILL PROTECTION: Rubberized nibs on bottom secure it in place while traction ridges, divots, and edges on top clear mud, sand, and snow from your shoes, trap it in the mat, and keep it from getting on your carpet. DURABLE: Made from an advanced formula rubber, are waterproof, stain resistant, and build to last season after season, performing like new for years. EASY TO CLEAN: Simply spray with a hose, wipe with a washcloth, or vaccum to remove dirt, grit, and grime to leave them looking and feeling like brand new. FRESH FROM FACTORY: Our mats come directly from the factory and may need to be aired out before use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Car Floor Protectors
Keeping the carpet in your vehicle clean is no easy job. From snow and rain to road salt and dirt, there is no shortage of ways the carpet can get dirty. If you have young children, the floor of your car will no doubt be filled with snack crumbs and juice spills. And pets add another layer of cleanup with their fur and dander. Cleaning the carpet in your vehicle is difficult, which is why car floor protectors are so helpful.
Car floor protectors are inserts you can install over your car’s carpet to make sure it stays clean. Car floor protectors are easy to remove and clean, which makes it simple to keep your car looking brand new no matter how many crumbs or spills you end up with.
There are two main types of car floor protectors: mats and liners. Mats are typically made from rubber or carpet (and sometimes both), and they fit into your car, covering most of the carpet and edges. Liners, on the other hand, are custom shapes, so they offer slightly more protection than mats because they go right up to edges of the car’s interior.
The Car Floor Protector Buying Guide
- Whether you’re looking for mats or liners, be sure to check how high the edges of the car floor protectors go. Having high edges with grooves and ridges protects your car from debris and spills. Otherwise the mess can get underneath the floor protectors and damage your carpet.
- Look for car floor protectors that have a hooking mechanism to attach it to the car in some way. This prevents the mats or liners from sliding around.
- The thickness of the car floor protectors is important because it helps to provide more absorbency. Thicker mats and liners are able to absorb more liquid, and they also provide the best cushioning for your feet.
- Most car floor protectors come in the traditional two-piece style, where there is a separate mat or liner for each footwell below the seat. However, some brands also provide a one-piece option, where the mats are joined in the center, covering the space in between the seats. Two-piece mats are much easier to install, but they provide less coverage than the one-piece mats. However, installing one-piece car floor protectors can be challenging.
- Some mats can be trimmed to give you a better fit in your vehicle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide