OxGord Kid’s Activity Outdoor Table & Chairs
Last updated date: October 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kid's Outdoor Tables & Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kid's Outdoor Table & Chair you should buy.
Update as November 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Kid’s Outdoor Table & Chairs for a detailed review of all the top kid's outdoor tables & chairs.
In our analysis, the OxGord OxGord Kid's Activity Outdoor Table & Chairs placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DIMENSIONS: Table - 20"L x 20"W x 18"H. Chairs - 12"L x 11"W x 9.5"H inches. AGES 3 & UP: Perfect for classrooms, playrooms, day cares, and schools.Can also be used as a tiny desk for your little learner. EFFICIENT STORAGE: You can either stack the chairs and table on top of each other or quickly disassemble the set for easy storage. STURDY PLASTIC: A lightweight and durable design; easy to transport but strong enough to withstand the wear and tear of children. GUARANTEE: Includes a one (1) year limited warranty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kid's Outdoor Tables & Chairs
Spending time in the great outdoors can truly benefit a young child’s physical and mental well-being. And setting up a special space — complete with a table and seating — for little ones to learn and play in your yard or on a porch or patio is an easy way to encourage little ones to spend time outside.
Kid-size table and chair sets come in as many variations as their adult counterparts. There are several things to consider when shopping for one, including: How much room do you have? Where do you plan to put it? How old are the primary users? What materials do you want it to be made out of?
Before purchasing your set, be sure to check the length, width and height of the furniture to ensure it will fit in the space you have in mind and is the right size for your child. For example, a table with a length, width and height of 19.5-by-16-by-15-inches may be too small for your growing 5-year-old. What the product is constructed from—wood, plastic, metal, and/or fabric—is also important; make sure the furniture is made from non-toxic materials that are safe for children.
The Kid's Outdoor Table & Chair Buying Guide
- Plastic sets with rounded corners are better for younger children, since their more likely to prevent injuries from scratching or bumping into the furniture.
- Like adult variations, table and chair sets for children require assembly. If you’re seeking one that’s easier to manage, consider purchasing one with tool-less or snap-together assembly.
- Kids’ tables and chairs sets often have weight-capacity limits and are not designed for adult use.
- Sets with adjustable umbrellas or canopies, which can shade little ones from UV rays, are excellent for outdoor use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide