Own Harmony No-Slip Grip Electric Shaver Callus Remover
Last updated date: June 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Callus Removers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Callus Remover you should buy.
Update as June 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Callus Remover for a detailed review of all the top callus removers.
A 2000 rpm motor provides powerful electric callus removal in minutes. The battery charges in just a couple of hours, with each charge powering multiple sessions. The rollers are curved to 360 degrees to help navigate a foot’s curves.
In our analysis, the Own Harmony Own Harmony No-Slip Grip Electric Shaver Callus Remover placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
OWERFUL 2000RPM Motor for FAST RESULTS: High performance motor and UPGRADED BATTERY for an exceptionally smooth and soft touch. Tired of grinding your feet with pumice stone, grinder, sander, and grater-like tools? Watch years of callused, dry, hard skin and cracked heels give way to flawless Happy Feet in minutes with this electric callous remover kit for men. COMFORT and BUILT TO LAST: Innovative callous shaver design gently and effectively buffs away thick and rough skin for effortless fast results. Ergonomically shaped handle, easy to use with a no slip grip; Improved safety lock button; Tough and Durable pedicure tools tougher than rasp, razor, scraper, sander, scrubber, pumice stone, and other grater like tools. 360 degrees Smart Precision convex curved rollers so you never miss a spot. Refillable roller heads made of premium quality micro pedi. RECHARGEABLE: 2-HR QUICK CHARGE: Charge once, use multiple times; Portable, Lightweight dead skin remover. Smart charging lets you know when fully charged. Built in long lasting rechargeable battery with over 750 hours lifespan so you can ditch the AA batteries; coarse refillable roller heads made of quality micro pedi mineral crystals. Eco friendly and a perfect gift set for men and women. SAFE and EASY to USE: No more skin cuts, irritation, and painful callous removal with Advanced Pressure Sensitive Technology. This professional pedicure machine is designed to protect soles of feet while gently exfoliating cracked heels and calloused skin. Enjoy Happy Feet with this quick and simple foot buff treatment at home. Splash proof for quick rinsing; Works with international voltage for Worldwide Travel. IMPORTANT: Use only with charger rated 5V 1A.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Callus Removers
Foot problems can be challenging, especially if those problems cause discomfort when you’re standing or moving around. Of the many things that affect your feet, calluses are likely one of the easiest to deal with. No surgery is required to remove them. You’ll simply need the right tools.
Before you can treat calluses, it’s helpful to know what causes them. With calluses, friction is typically the culprit. It could be that you’re wearing ill-fitting shoes or perhaps you’re simply putting your feet through a hefty workout each day. Whatever the case, calluses can make your feet uncomfortable, eventually forcing you to deal with them.
Calluses are simply patches of skin that have become hardened. You’ll see them in high-impact areas of the foot, including the ball and heel. The parts of your foot that are most responsible for supporting your weight are prime candidates for developing calluses.
Although calluses can be relatively harmless, if left untreated, they can lead to more serious problems. They can expand, covering more of the surface area of your foot, and eventually, they can even become infected.
When it comes to calluses, the best course of action is to prevent getting them in the first place. Well-fitting, supportive shoes are the best prevention. Anything you can do to keep your foot from rubbing against your footwear as you walk will help. A good pair of socks or a padded insole can also provide that protective layer you need between your skin and the surface of your shoe.
Once you’ve identified calluses, soaking the foot in warm water will help soften the skin. You can then take measures to remove it. Pumice stones are useful for removing the loose skin after it’s been softened, but there are also tools specifically designed for that purpose. Once you’ve removed any excess skin, moisturizing creams and lotions can help keep the skin healthy.
The Callus Remover Buying Guide
- It’s important to avoid removing too much skin when you’re using a callus removal tool. If you go beyond the blister and cut into the skin of your foot, you could experience bleeding, and this might even lead to an infection.
- Adhesive pads can help cushion the foot, elevating the area around the callus and protecting it while it heals.
- If you have diabetes or poor circulation, avoid using over-the-counter callus removal tools. Consult your doctor for advice on treatment.
- For chronic calluses, surgical treatment may eventually become necessary. There could be something in the shape of your foot that’s promoting the development of calluses or corns.
- Before attempting to remove a callus, it’s important to first soften it. You can also purchase products that speed up the softening process when combined with a good soak in warm water.
- Avoid using products like bubble bath when you’re soaking a foot to soften calluses. You’ll want to steer clear of anything that can cause an infection.
- Some find that covering the foot in moisturizers or petroleum jelly can help soften the calluses. You can also try moisturizing your feet each night and covering them in socks, then treating the softened skin in the morning when you awake.
- Some socks are designed to help prevent the development of blisters for more athletic consumers. These wick away moisture and provide padding in certain crucial areas of the foot. It’s important to wear these cushioned socks sparingly, particularly if you’re using them while active. Sweat can build up during hours of wear and potentially lead to a fungal infection.
- Some callus removal tools use batteries to power turning rollers. If you opt for one of these, check how the batteries charge, how long it takes to charge those batteries and how many sessions you’ll get with each charge.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide