OVX 20000 RPM Electric Nail Drill
Last updated date: July 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nail Drills and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nail Drill you should buy.
Update as July 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Nail Drill for a detailed review of all the top nail drills.
Whether you enjoy heading to a friend's house to do nails or you have a few out-of-area clients, this portable nail drill comes in handy. Although it's constructed from a high-quality metal, it's compact and lightweight for easy travel. Included with the drill are 106 sanding bands and 06 drill bits.
In our analysis of 76 expert reviews, the OVX 20000 RPM Electric Nail Drill placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Muti-function. There are different kinds of drill bits for you to do nail care to meet your different needs. For example, they can help you remove calluses, take off nail, exfoliate and scrub your nails, which make your nails look clean, shiny, smooth and flat. Professional Nail Drill Set. This nail file drill with 6 different nail drill bits, 106 sanding bands and brush.It can be used for manicure, pedicure,polishing and remove gel and epidermis of acrylic and nail polish or pets nail beauty,etc. Good choice for both home and salon use. Adjustable Speed and Direction & Easy to Use. The speed is adjustable from 0 to 20000 RPM. It has two directions of rotation, which enables any right-handed or left-handed use. It is easy to change the drill bit without tools, just pull it out and insert it and then connect the power cord to operate it. Power Motor&Aluminum Alloy Body. High quality aluminum alloy body and Power motor can make the nail drill machine low noise ,smooth and slight vibration when manicure.Please don't make a constantly long time(no more than 20 minutes) using in order to avoid overheating. Portable & Compact Design. This Nail drill machine made of high-quality metal, super compact and lightweight, easy to handle and carry. You can do your nail art work anytime anywhere.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nail Drills
Spa manicures are a fun way to pamper yourself, and they yield gorgeous results. They’re a nice way to kick back and relax — if you’ve got the cash for regular manicures. Unfortunately, a lot of people who want to keep their nails in tip-top shape can’t swing that price tag every time, leaving them with chipped polish or cracked acrylics. Luckily, you can still get that fresh salon look at home with professional-grade nail drills.
A nail drill is a pro-level handheld tool that creates perfect manicures. It uses an array of replaceable, rotating drill bits to smooth, buff and shape your nails. You can use it on the tips of your nails like an emery board, run it over ridges in your nail to create a smooth surface or use it to trim or remove your cuticles. Nail drills can also remove tough gel polish and help you take off acrylics.
Nail drills aren’t the cheapest beauty accessories around, but most models will pay for themselves after two or three uses. The best nail drills are easy to use and come with a variety of drill bits. Better drills will operate at a wide variety of customizable revolutions per minute (RPM), and they’ll have a higher RPM capability.
We’ve looked across the web for the best nail drills so you don’t have to do the digging yourself. Our Tips & Advice section has plenty of info on choosing your perfect nail drill.
The Nail Drill Buying Guide
- The best nail drills have a simple yet effective design. If you can’t get a good grip on your drill or struggle to move between settings as you’re buffing your enamel, your manicure might end in disaster. Some models have a foot pedal for hands-free operation, while other models have innovative touch controls for a stress-free home manicure. The MelodySusie Compact Portable Electric Nail Drill is designed for right- or left-hand use, making it suitable for southpaws.
- More attachments and settings mean you can do more with your nail drill. Several drills also come with drill bits that help remove calluses. These drills are a more versatile and valuable beauty accessory. There are models with 10 attachments and sanding bands, including a pointed sapphire grinder that can help remove ingrown nails. The MelodySusie Compact Portable Electric Nail Drill rotates clockwise or counterclockwise, and its coarse sapphire cone sands down tough calluses.
- Consider how many RPMs you’ll want before you buy your nail drill. If you need to do a lot of work on calluses, you’ll want a drill with a higher RPM to help you sand away dead skin.
- In addition, more speed settings help you work on a wider variety of areas. Lower speeds are best for thinner or smaller nails, medium speeds help you shape larger nails and high speeds work well on large areas of dead skin. There are even nail dryers with 10 progressive speed settings to help you work your way up.
- Think about where you’ll set up your nail drill before you put it in your online shopping cart. If your workspace doesn’t have a power outlet nearby, you’ll need a drill with a long cord. Look for one with a 10-foot power cord. (You can also opt for a battery-powered drill, but those tend to be lower in quality than our recommended corded nail drills).
- If you’re working in a dim room, you may want a drill with a built-in light.
- You’ll want to clean the drill bits regularly to keep them hygienic and in good shape. Remove debris after every use by scrubbing the bits with a small brush and soapy water. Disinfect the drill bits by wiping them down with an alcohol-soaked cotton ball. You can also buy special cleaners made specifically for nail tools.
- Use a storage case to protect your nail drill when you’re not using it. Look for one with a travel case with spaces for your drill, the power adapter and your drill bits.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide