OVENTE Electric Panini Press Grill
Last updated date: January 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Panini Presses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Panini Press you should buy.
Update as May 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Panini Press for a detailed review of all the top panini presses.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the OVENTE Electric Panini Press Grill placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cook your own grilled sandwiches at home golden buttery bread, gooey folds of cheese, layers of juicy meat and greens, all glazed with a dollop of mustard, ketchup, and mayo—nothing can quite make our jaws drop than a hot-off-the-grill sandwich! Why go to food stands and wait in Long queues for a sandwich you yourself can make at home? With some skill and Ovente’s multi-purpose 6-Slice electric Panini grill, making one is as easy as counting 1-2-3. you do not have to load the grill with charcoals to fire it up. Simply plug it in, prepare the bread and whatever you like In between those slices, and toss the ingredients on the grill! not just for sandwiches although Panini grills are designed for toasting bread, the OVENTE Panini grill isn’t confined to sandwiches alone. It is a multi-functional kitchen tool: you can use it for cooking bacon, hash browns, pizzas, even thick-cut meats! Plus, it leaves beautiful grill marks that make it look like the food is cooked from a real charcoal grill. - 180° grilling space: The grill has an adjustable hinge that allows you to open the lid at flat 180°, giving your twice as much cooking space. - non-stick plates: its plates are finished with a non-stick coating that keep the food from sticking to the surface of the grill. - powerful 1500W heating element: This one heats up in seconds and distributes even heat across the plates, without cold or spots. - 3 heat settings: Set the appropriate grilling temperature to low, medium, or high heat setting. - drip tray: This one catches all the grease and food juices during cooking for easier disposal. - free grill brush: Use the free grill brush that comes with the package to thoroughly clean the non-stick plates.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Panini Presses
Paninis may just be the perfect food. More than a sandwich, they combine the taste of the grill with the ease of stacking items between two slices of bread. They may have first become popular in Italy, but Americans have embraced paninis as a quick meal option for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack.
For a good panini, though, you’ll need a grill that can tackle the job competently. Panini presses bring the grill experience indoors, letting you get those char marks that you’d normally only have on a commercial cooktop or an outdoor grill. Today’s panini presses go beyond making sandwiches, though. With some, you can also cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas and more.
One important feature to keep in mind, though, is the size of your chosen grill. If you’re in a dorm room or studio apartment, you may need a smaller press that you can tuck away in a drawer or cabinet when you aren’t using it. Smaller presses also are easier to transport.
But some larger presses have expanded grill surfaces, which means you can make multiple sandwiches at once. You can also use some presses for cooking items like eggs and pancakes, making them handy for feeding houseguests. However, you’ll need to make sure you have a place to store something that large in between uses.
The Panini Press Buying Guide
- One factor missing in many small grills like panini presses is an on/off switch. This may not matter to you, as it simply means you’ll have to unplug the unit when you’re finished with it. However, it’s worth considering as you’re looking at features.
- Temperature control is another missing feature with many panini presses. That means you won’t have control over how hot the surface gets, limiting what you can cook on the surface.
- If your panini press comes with a lid, look to see if it has a latch that holds it in place when it’s lifted. Otherwise, you’ll have to keep a hand on it unless it’s in the closed position.
- Some grill surfaces take longer to preheat than others. You may be looking at a preheat time of five minutes or more with some panini presses, making those that advertise a quick heat-up time much more attractive.
- Paninis can be messy, especially if you include ingredients like cheese. To ease the cleanup process, look for a panini press that has removable plates. Bonus points if those plates are dishwasher safe.
- Another factor in cleanup is that drippings can slip from the grill surface while cooking. There are grills that are designed specifically to drain fats and oils away from items that are cooking, which makes your food a little healthier. But whether your panini press drains off oils or not, look for one with a drip tray that can catch all these liquids to prevent a mess on your counter.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide