Outlery Portable & Reusable Stainless Steel Travel Cutlery Set
Last updated date: November 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Camping Utensil you should buy.
Update as November 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Camping Utensils for a detailed review of all the top .
The utensils in this set disassemble to fit into a small box that tucks into your pocket. The fork, spoon and knife in this set each measure 8.3 inches in length to provide a comfortable dining experience. The utensils are stainless steel, available in three different finishes, and are sustainable and easy to clean.
In our analysis, the Outlery Outlery Portable & Reusable Stainless Steel Travel Cutlery Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
We’re the original Portable & Reusable Travel Utensil Set with case that raised more than $2 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Our goal is to develop aesthetically pleasing and sustainable alternatives to single-use plastics that make eating on-the-go fun, easy and responsible. EASY TO CARRY: Measuring just 3.2 x 2.5 inches, Outlery’s portable utensils set doesn’t just fit in your pocket but is perfect for your car, office and outdoor adventures. Outlery makes up for a great camping utensils set too. EASY TO USE: Single-use plastic cutlery and wooden alternatives are not just unsustainable but unhygienic and hard to use too. With Outlery’s portable travel silverware kit, gone are the days when you have to worry about unhygienic, tiny and easy to break utensils. The individual parts assemble easily to give you full length 8.3 inches cutlery that’s not only hygienic but good for the planet too. EASY TO CLEAN: Outlery’s reusable utensils clean in a breeze. Once you have finished your meal, just pour some water or dip the head part of the cutlery in water and wipe it dry with a napkin. #EatResponsibly: By buying this flatware set you are joining a community of passionate supporters who care about what they consume in their daily lives and most importantly, how it’s made. We are committed to sourcing Outlery from responsible production facilities in the world and incorporating as many reusable materials as we possibly can.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Camping outdoors is a wonderful way to get away from the stresses of everyday life and enjoy the great outdoors. Whether you spend your time kayaking, fishing, hiking or just hanging out at the campsite, you don’t have to give up delicious hot food to do what you love.
But if you plan to eat while you’re camping, you’ll need cookware. That includes campground-friendly cook sets like pots and pans that collapse or fit together, plus tongs and stirrers, plates, bowls and utensils. A fork could do it, but if you plan for soups or items you need to cut, you’ll have to add a spoon and knife to your supplies list.
As with pots and pans, you’ll want utensils that are ultra-portable without getting in the way of usability. A short, lightweight fork might be tough to use if you have larger hands. There are camping utensils that fold up or disassemble and fit into a pouch for easy carrying. And there are still others that come in a multitool format to keep them all connected.
The Camping Utensil Buying Guide
- You might not be able to clean your camping utensils immediately. Stainless steel and plastic utensils are the most popular for this reason — they’re easy to clean while resisting rust and corrosion.
- Not all camping utensils are dishwasher-safe. If this is a priority for you, make sure you look for that.
- If you’re camping with a group, it can help to purchase enough utensils for everyone.
- Spoons, forks and knives aren’t all you’ll need to eat at a campground. Some utensil sets come with handy extras like bottle openers and nutcrackers. You can get more extensive sets that include grilling utensils, spice containers and tongs.
- If safety and sustainability are important, you can find camping utensils that are BPA-free and made from responsibly sourced materials.
- For younger campers, you’ll need utensils that are easy to grab with smaller hands.
- Pay attention not just to the dimensions of the utensils you choose but also the weight of them — especially if you’re hiking — as combined, they can add substantial weight to your pack.
- Some cooking utensils are portable enough to be stored in a pants pocket. Even if you plan to pack it up, having something that small will save space in your luggage or backpack.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide