OutdoorMaster Nylon Ski Boot Bag
Last updated date: March 26, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ski Boot Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ski Boot Bag you should buy.
With the OutdoorMaster Nylon Ski Boot Bag, you'll have the choice of using the two carrying handles or the adjustable shoulder straps. The bag itself is able to fit your boots, gloves, goggles and helmet in the main compartment with space in three outer zipper pockets for lip balm, hand warmers or a thick pair of socks. There are even compression cords on top of the bag for attaching additional equipment. In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the OutdoorMaster OutdoorMaster Nylon Ski Boot Bag placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ski Boot Bag for a detailed review of all the top ski boot bags.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
FUNCTIONAL DESIGN WITH NON-SLIP WATERPROOF BOTTOM - 2 separate compartments for boots with drainage holes, grommets & ventilation, LARGE MAIN COMPARTMENT for helmet and other gear! CARRY-ALL SPACIOUS BOOT BAG - Fits ANY SIZE boots, helmet, goggles, gloves and your other gear. Bring additional gear using the outer compressions cords.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ski Boot Bags
Before you take your next ski vacation, you need to invest in a quality ski boot bag. Not only will the bag keep your ski equipment neat and organized, but it will also protect your gear during travel.
Determine how you like to carry your bags, as some models simply have two carry handles and some use just a shoulder strap. Of course, it is possible to get a bag, like the Wildhorn Outfitters Ski Boot Bag, that gives you the option of carrying the bag in three different ways (with your hands, your shoulder or your back). Don’t forget to make sure the straps are padded for extra comfort.
Consider the amount of space you need. The Dakine Polyester Boot Locker Bag has two main compartments that are big enough to fit your ski boots, helmet or jacket. If you also want to store a set of hand warmers, lip balm, an umbrella, a water bottle and even a laptop, the Zipline Ski World Cup Ski Boot Bag Backpack is a great choice.
If you plan on using the bag out in the snow, look for a model with a waterproof exterior. The Athalon Everything Polyester Ski Boot Bag is not only waterproof, but also outfitted with drainage grommets that release the water from your boots as the snow on them begins to melt.
DWYM Fun Fact
While we ski for sport, it was actually the method citizens of Norway and Sweden used to get around before modern transportation came about. In fact, skiing didn’t become a sport until the 18th century. Skiing has since become such a popular recreational sport that an astounding 350 million people per year take part in it across 80 countries.
A few fun facts about skiing:
- Elias Ambuehl is the Guinness World Record holder of the fastest speed skiing downhill backward at over 81 mph.
- In 1936, alpine skiing became part of the winter Olympics.
- The average person can burn between 350-400 calories an hour skiing downhill.
The Ski Boot Bag Buying Guide
- Not all ski boot bags fit easily in the overhead cabin of airplanes, even if they meet the airline’s requirements for a carry-on.
- It’s important to be careful about how you pack your ski boot bag. It can get quite heavy when fully packed. It’s good practice to carry a bag that weighs 25% or less of your body weight. That means if you weigh 150 pounds, your bag should not weigh over 37.5 pounds.
- Ski boots can be quite dirty when you add them to your bag. That means you’ll need to clean the bag from time to time. The bag’s product label may list the bag as machine washable, but you’ll most likely have to let it air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Size plays the biggest role in determining the price of a ski boot bag. The Athalon Everything Polyester Ski Boot Bag, the Dakine Polyester Boot Locker Bag and the Wildhorn Outfitters Ski Boot Bag are all competitively priced, while the Zipline Ski World Cup Ski Boot Bag Backpack charges a bit more for its massive 48-liter main compartment.