OutdoorMaster Frameless UV400 Ski Goggles PRO
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Master Ski Goggles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Master Ski Goggles you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Master Ski Goggles for a detailed review of all the top outdoor master ski goggles.
Designed for performance, these OutdoorMaster ski goggles are frameless. They offer unobstructed views of the slopes ahead and come with an anti-fog coating, so your vision is always crystal clear. The goggle's extra-long elastic straps also fit comfortably over any teen or adult helmet.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the OutdoorMaster Frameless Ski Goggles PRO placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Large spherical, frameless lens provides a truly unobstructed & clear view of the slopes. Designed for ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE & COMFORT.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Master Ski Goggles
When skiing down a mountain, it’s essential that you have the right gear. Goggles are a must, as they allow skiers to keep a clear view of the path ahead by preventing wind and debris from affecting their vision. If you’re in the market for a new pair of ski goggles, you’ll want to consider the line of goggles provided by OutdoorMaster.
Many of OutdoorMaster’s goggles have interchangeable lenses that feature an easy-to-use magnet locking system. The advantage to this is that lenses with a lower VLT rating (visible light transmission) are best used during sunny conditions, while higher ratings are a better choice in cloudy and nighttime conditions. A skier wouldn’t need to buy separate goggles if they went with this model.
Another excellent feature available with all of OutdoorMaster’s ski goggles is UV 400 protection. UV 400 is as close to 100% protection as one can get, which means the lenses on these goggles will keep the harmful ultraviolet light rays for doing any damage to your eyes while you continue to enjoy the slopes.
When temperatures drop, fog can form on ski goggles. You’ll appreciate that OutdoorMaster’s thought ahead and made sure to coat each lens with an anti-fog coating. This allows for an unobstructed view of the slopes. For an even better view, go with a pair that’s made using a frameless design.
If you wear glasses, look for OutdoorMaster ski goggles that are designed to fit directly over a pair of eyeglasses. This way you’ll get a good fit. Also, all of OutdoorMaster’s goggles come with an extra-long elastic cord that fits over helmets of all sizes, so you shouldn’t have a problem on that end.
The Outdoor Master Ski Goggles Buying Guide
- If you find that your goggles are still fogging up from time to time, you can use an anti-fog spray on the lenses. You can purchase this product online or at any eyeglass store.
- While many of the OutdoorMaster ski goggles come with a carrying case, you may want to invest in their separate hardshell case with hook attachment. This will protect the goggles when not in use and allow you to hang them from a backpack.
- To use the model of ski goggles with interchangeable lenses, you’ll need to identify the red circle on the left side of the goggles. This is where you need to first hook the lens. Once you do this, fold the lens over to the right side of the goggles and press until you hear a click. Give the lens a tug to make sure it’s secure and you’re good to go.
- You’ll find that OutdoorMaster ski goggles are made to fit a variety of budgets. The OutdoorMaster Over Glasses OTG Ski Goggles have the most affordable price tag. You’ll pay a bit more for the OutdoorMaster Frameless Ski Goggles PRO and the OutdoorMaster Helmet Compatible Kids Ski Goggles. Since the OutdoorMaster TruVis Anti-Fog Ski Goggles PRO X is designed for the professional skier, it has the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide