Outdoor Heights Compact Workout Trampoline, 3.6-Feet
Last updated date: August 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
We looked at the top Trampolines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Trampoline you should buy.
Update as August 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Trampoline For Endless Backyard Fun for a detailed review of all the top trampolines.
Add this trampoline to your workout routine to make exercising fun. Your kids can also join in on the fun, including toddlers who are learning how to jump. The unit sets up in minutes and folds in half when not in use to make storage a breeze.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Outdoor Heights Compact Workout Trampoline, 3.6-Feet placed 1st when we looked at the top 26 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ploypropylene. LOVE YOUR WORKOUT – Our rebounder trampoline maximizes fun while delivering an exhilarating aerobic workout. Do you dream of getting fit but can’t bear the thought of forcing yourself into long and hard workouts? The rebounder lets you have a great time as you slim down, removing the strain of a regular workout. EXTRA TOUGH JUMPING MAT – Our mats are made from a proprietary heavy-duty PP mesh material and stitched in 8 intertwined and overlapping rows, delivering an incredibly strong and dependable jumping surface so you can bounce to your heart’s content without fear of tears or runs in the mat. STABLE AND SECURE – You want to work out on a rock-solid surface, not one that slides and moves every time you land. This welded heavy-duty steel frame and six threaded rubber-capped legs prevent trampoline from moving as you bounce, giving you a tramp you can rely on for the long run. COVERED RUST-RESISTANT SPRINGS – Pre-attached steel springs and frame are covered with a thick and durable vinyl safety pad, protecting your feet and springs if you step off the mat. Your old tramp had squeaky springs? Say goodbye to second-class and hello to a noiseless, upgraded trampoline. FOLDS EASILY FOR STORAGE – Storing a trampoline can be a housekeeper’s nightmare. Until now, that is! Our trampoline folds right in half without having to remove the springs, enabling seamless and efficient storage even in a tight storage space or closet; Legs screw off to make a flat space-saver.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Trampolines
For a family, a trampoline can be a great backyard addition. The kids will have hours of fun during the warm months of the year, and the physical activity will be good for them. If you have gymnasts in the family, you may see the trampoline as a useful practice tool. Some models even add on a basketball hoop for those who have future NBA stars in the family.
But choosing a trampoline goes beyond merely finding the model that will offer the most fun. In addition to prioritizing safety, durability is an important factor to consider as well. A frame of galvanized metal will ensure your trampoline withstands many years of active use. You should also consider the material of the jumping mat since it will endure plenty of use as well.
You should also consider the size of trampoline you’ll need. While a smaller trampoline is perfect if you have limited outdoor space, it’s also worth considering the inconvenience of a smaller jumping area. You may purchase a smaller model, for instance, only to upgrade soon after when you realize the first trampoline simply isn’t large enough.
Although you can pay for expert assembly on some trampolines, it’s an extra expense that some consumers may want to skip. If you plan to put it together yourself, you’ll want to look for a trampoline that’s easy to assemble. The Skywalker trampolines are the easiest to put together when compared to the others. However, if you’re leaning toward another trampoline, going for expert assembly may be worth it.
The Trampoline Buying Guide
- Even with all the other factors, there’s no denying that the jumping experience itself should be a top priority. Some trampolines have a highly responsive mat that makes it perfect for those who want to practice gymnastics. However, some models include a basketball hoop to give you something more to do than just jump.
- No matter how enjoyable the jumping experience, you’ll want to make sure you have a trampoline that will last. Some trampolines have a galvanized steel construction to keep the entire unit sturdy through years of jumping.
- Chances are, your children’s safety is a top priority. Be sure to consider all the safety elements of a trampoline before you invest.
- Unless you pay extra for expert assembly, putting the trampoline together will fall on you. All of the trampolines have issues in this area. The assembly of the many trampolines is fairly straightforward, but the instructions can be confusing. Other models may be more complicated, with assembly requiring at least two people and clocking in at more than three hours.
- Since these trampolines vary in size, that will likely be a determining factor. Some trampolines are 12 feet in size, while others are 15 feet in size.
- Cost varies widely among trampolines as well. No matter which one you choose, you’re sure to find a trampoline to fit your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide