OURS Lightweight Spaghetti Strap Maxi Dress
Last updated: August 7, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Maxi Dresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Maxi Dress you should buy.
In our analysis, the OURS Lightweight Spaghetti Strap Maxi Dress placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imported. Tie closure. Machine Wash. Fabric: 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex.The fabric is stretchy, lightweight soft and breathable, no wrinkles and comfortable.
Maxi Dress Rankings
A maxi dress is a long dress that goes down to the ankles or all the way to the floor. However, unlike a ball gown, this type of dress is casual or semi-formal, so you can get a lot more wear out of it. First popularized in the 1960s, the maxi dress is a great option for hanging out with friends, going to work, running errands or going to a party.
Why choose a maxi dress? These outfits are incredibly comfortable, especially in warm climates. They help you feel cool and breezy in the summer heat while still covering up. Plus, maxi dresses come in an endless number of styles, so everyone can find a fit and cut that flatters their body type and personality.
When searching for the right maxi dress, one of the most important things to consider is the level of formality you are looking for. Some maxi dresses are very casual, perfect for wearing around the house or while sitting in a friend’s back yard. Others are on the semi-formal end, so they are great for parties such as wedding showers or birthday celebrations. Think about where you want to wear the dress and how formal you want to be.
You can find maxi dresses in solid colors as well as fun patterns and prints. Solid colors are great for helping your accessories pop, such as a funky necklace and pretty shoes. Patterns and prints on a maxi dress can make a bold statement and help you stand out from the crowd.
- Let’s talk about shoes! Some people prefer to pair maxi dresses with flats and flip flops as they are more casual and comfortable. However, you can also wear heels or chunky platforms with a maxi dress, which is especially helpful if you’re on the shorter end and the dress is a tad too long for you.
- Not sure what kind of print to get? If you’re petite, go with small and delicate prints. If you’re tall, you can go with something larger and bolder. If you choose a large print and you have a small body, the dress will overpower your figure.
- Maxi dresses are great for layering. Depending on the style, you can wear a t-shirt or tank top underneath the maxi dress. On colder days, consider topping off the dress with a little denim or leather jacket. You can also wear the dress with a sweater or cardigan.
- Be sure to shop your closet – particularly your accessories – before you buy the maxi dress. Check to see what shoes, jewelry, scarves, hats and other items you have that will work with the maxi dress you’re interested in, so you can have a complete outfit that works well together.
- If the maxi dress you love doesn’t have a belt, you can always add one on if you want to. You don’t need to have belt loops. As long as you have hips, the belt will stay up if you cinch it at the waist. This is a great way to change the look of the dress and how it fits on your body.