OuMuaMua Natural Latex Rose Gold Balloon Garland, 152-Piece
Last updated: August 17, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Balloon Towers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Balloon Tower you should buy.
You’ll get everything you need to create an eye-catching balloon garland with this kit, which includes more than 100 balloons in rose gold and pink. The 16-foot strip tape helps you create the arch shape and included tying tools ensure your balloons are securely fastened in place. You’ll also get glue dots to further ensure the balloons adhere and instructions to walk you through tying the balloons.
In our analysis, the OuMuaMua Natural Latex Rose Gold Balloon Garland, 152-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VALUABLE PACK: Package including 40pcs 12″ rose gold balloons, 20pcs 12″ pink balloons, 10pcs 12″ rose gold confetti balloons, 20pcs 10″ balloons, 55pcs 5″ balloons, 2pcs 18″ balloons, 1 roll of 32ft silk ribbon, 1 roll of 16ft arch balloon strip tape, 1pcs balloon tying tools, 1 roll of 100 dot glue,1pcs tying instruction. SPECIAL DESIGN: The main color of the balloon set is rose gold. All balloons are made by natural latex and the other balloon accessories are made by PP material. All materials are of high quality and safety,very durable. The balloon kit contains four size latex balloon, different sizes of balloons can make the combination more hierarchical. WIDELY APPLICATIONS: The balloon arch kit perfect for graduations, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, corporate events, photo shoots and so on. Decorate any party indoor or outdoor as a photo booth backdrop and create lasting memories, come to organize an unforgettable party. EASY to ASSEMBLE: We offer four tools including ribbon, strip tape, tying tools and points stickers, which can help you to make balloon arches more easily. By using them, you will save time and energy, even to make the balloon garland as the picture shown less than 30 minutes. It will be a funny family craft to DIY with your family.
Balloon Tower Rankings
Some studies are starting to confirm what parents and educators already believe: that experiences make better gifts for kids than material possessions. Maybe that’s why parents continue to plan top-notch birthday parties for their children. A few birthday party-decorating trends have emerged in recent years, and you’ll probably spot those trends at multiple parties you attend.
One of those trends is the balloon tower. Once something seen primarily at large-scale events like proms and homecomings, these towers are now affordable and easy to create thanks to a large variety of kits now available at retail. All you need are some PVC pipes, connectors and a few other parts, and you’re ready to go. You will, of course, have to blow up balloons and add them as well.
One issue with these towers is that they can tend to be too lightweight. They aren’t tough to tip over, which can be a problem when you have children running around. If you’ve set up your balloon tower outdoors, wind can also be a factor.
For that reason, many balloon tower kit manufacturers now include a base that you can fill with water or sand to provide stability. The size and design of those bases is crucial, though. Some add 2 pounds to each base, which might be sufficient if your party is indoors, but others go all the way up to 10 or 11 pounds per base when filled, which can ensure your tower holds up against some major wind gusts.
It’s also important to pay attention to the height of any balloon tower. Often you’ll find heights in the 5- to 6-foot range, but they go up to 10 feet or even higher. You can also buy balloon tower kits that create an arch, or use your creativity to fashion your own shape.
You’ll also want to consider if balloons come with a balloon tower kit. Not all kits will have balloons. And if they do, you won’t always be able to choose a color or design for them, but this shouldn’t necessarily be a deciding factor. You can always buy your own balloons separately for very little extra money.
- The construction of your balloon tower is an important consideration. Many are made from plastic, especially in the form of PVC piping. You’ll also find connectors in your kit for assembling everything.
- The kit will come with rings designed to hold your balloons in place along the tower, and in some cases, you’ll get some glue or plastic nails to help ensure your tower stays together under pressure.
- You can make your own balloon tower using ribbons and balloons and some hard work. But you’ll still need something to weigh them down, and the DIY method takes considerable work, so the kit might be well worth the expense.
- Many balloon tower bases are designed to be filled with water. Although this should be sufficient, some choose to switch the water out for sand for an even sturdier option.
- Setup for some balloon kits is easier than others. Check assembly instructions before buying, if possible, to find one that won’t cause you excess frustration as you’re preparing for the big event.
- If you plan to use your balloon towers only once, durability won’t be as important. However, some are built using top-quality materials so that you can hold onto them in case you have an occasion to use them again. You might also be able to hand them off to a friend or relative after your event if you choose one that’s durable enough.
- If you don’t want to spend hours giving up oxygen for your balloons, you can buy an air pump specifically for the job. These pumps are affordable and can fill each balloon with air in just seconds. This will save time and help you retain your much-needed energy as you prepare for your big event.