OUGOLD Waterproof Disposable Table Cover, 54-Inch x 108-Inch, 4-Pack
Last updated date: August 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Disposable Table Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Disposable Table Cover you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Disposable Table Covers for a detailed review of all the top disposable table covers.
This PEVA tablecloth measures 54 by 108 inches to cover rectangular tables. The fabric is waterproof, so you won't have to worry about spills seeping through to the table beneath. It is slightly heavier than other disposable tablecloths, giving you a more durable solution.
In our analysis, the OUGOLD OUGOLD Waterproof Disposable Table Cover, 54-Inch x 108-Inch, 4-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PEVA. Size: 54 in x 108 in. Fits any rectangular tables up to 8-feet in length. Premium Quality Plastic and Waterproof Table Protector: our plastic table cloths scan be used for both Indoor and outdoor parties. Easy Clean-up: roll it up and dispose it after the mess. BLACK GOLD FOIL DOT DESIGN: This black and gold dot tablecloth is designed to black background and golden foil polka dot pattern. The tablecloth are all enhanced with attractive golden foil dot. Adding an elegant, modern touch to any party. Perfect choice for a black and golden themed party. PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION: Black gold party disposable table cover is the perfect choice for almost any occasion. Cocktail party, graduation and get-togethers, bachelorette parties, birthday parties, adult parties.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Disposable Table Covers
Outdoor picnics can be a great way to enjoy pleasant weather. You just need some condiments, a selection of great food and maybe even a grill to cook up some hot dogs and hamburgers.
But while you’re planning that picnic, you’ll need to consider where you’ll set up all that food. Will you have a table or use a blanket spread on the ground? If it’s a table, a great disposable table cover can be the perfect addition to your picnic basket.
But outdoor picnics aren’t the only use for table covers. A disposable tablecloth is great for livening up an indoor party or family dinner. Since it’s disposable, you don’t even have to worry about cleanup after you’re finished. Simply crumple the tablecloth and toss it in the waste bin.
When looking for a tablecloth, make sure you first need to measure the table. Tablecloths come in varying sizes, and many of the paper ones can even be cut to fit your table. You’ll also have the choice of paper or vinyl, as well as a variety of colors.
Disposable tablecloths also come in multipack sets. If you’re planning an event with multiple tables, you can buy three or more matching tablecloths to set things up quickly. These tablecloths might not be as protective, though, so make sure you’re using tables that you can easily clean if a spilled item leaks through the paper.
The Disposable Table Cover Buying Guide
- Disposable tablecloths come in a variety of sizes, so you’ll need to measure before you order. Many are 54 by 108 inches, which work well with a standard picnic table.
- PEVA tablecloths are disposable, but they can also be wiped down and reused for a more sustainable solution. These thicker tablecloths have the added benefit of protecting your table against spills.
- If you’re interested in safeguarding your table with a tablecloth, you can purchase table pads that rest beneath the tablecloth, out of sight, keeping your table’s surface safe against spills.
- As valuable as vinyl tablecloths are for wiping off and reusing, keep in mind that you can’t cut them to size for using with smaller-size tables as you can with paper.
- Paper tablecloths can be flimsy, but you can easily find some that resist tearing and even repel water. This will at least ensure your tablecloth lasts throughout your event.
- If you go with a vinyl tablecloth, look for one made from PEVA, which is a material that won’t emit bad odors when you remove it from the wrapping to use it.
- You can find a wide variety of prints and colors in disposable tablecloths, so if you’re trying to set a theme, chances are, you can find tablecloths that match. You might want to check patterns and colors before purchasing the rest of your party accessories if you’re buying for a special occasion.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide