OUENZ Women’s Breathable Solid Comfortable High Waist Underwear
Last updated date: May 27, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top High Waist Underwear and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best High Waist Underwear you should buy.
If you're looking for high waist underwear that stays in place while you're on the move, this is it. You'll get full coverage and double layered waistband for extra support where you need it most. Multiple color options are available. In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the OUENZ OUENZ Women's Breathable Solid Comfortable High Waist Underwear placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best High Waist Underwear for a detailed review of all the top high waist underwear.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Comfy Underwear You Want to Have, These underwear women are good for control your muffin top,featuring full back coverage, and nicely stretchy,show your slimming curves.The wide elastic waistband reduces the appearance of muffin top, and full back coverage nicely shows the hips and keeps you comfy wearing them all day&night. The distinctive design will show your perfect curves. Must have Cotton Panties for maternity, c-sections recovery and post delivery , Enough support in the waistband without feeling tight.Stay above the scar and don't irritate incision.Soft, thicker cotton is nice and holds up after many washes. These underwear are made of high quality,super soft and breathable natural cotton. Comfortable to wear all day long. Reinforcing seam, stretchy enough. Double-layer Wide Elastic Waistband-No ride up, no roll down. These panties are nice for tummy control, featuring full back coverage. The wide elastic waistband reduces the appearance of muffin top, and full back coverage nicely shows the hips. Gift idea for your female friends/mother/Grandma. The briefs are specially suitable for the people who is "New Mother", "Suffering Low Back Pain" and "Sedentary in Office". They can reduce your pain after a whole day's work.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On High Waist Underwear
The most comfortable pair of underwear for women is one that provides the right amount of support. High waist underwear is an excellent choice, as it is designed to rise above any love handles or muffin tops. This type of underwear is also a popular option when wearing high rise jeans, dresses and skirts.
If you’re in the market for a set of high waist underwear, you’ll first need to check out the size chart for the specific brand you’re considering. Brands often vary slightly in their sizing. Take a few minutes to measure your hips and waist and then locate those measurements on the company’s chart to determine which size will provide you with the perfect fit. For example, if your waist measures 29 inches and your hips 39 inches, you’d be a medium in UMMISS Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear.
Next, review the material the high waist underwear is made out of. Some are 100% cotton, which is great as cotton is all-natural. Others are a blend of cotton and spandex, which is also nice as this blend provides additional flexibility. You may even find a pair with a mixture of fabrics, including polyester.
If you have sensitive skin, look for high waist underwear like Fruit Of The Loom Women’s Breathable Underwear, which is tag-free. Others go a step further by offering flat seams.
Take a look at the construction of the underwear’s crotch. The Envlon Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear uses a double layer of cotton fabric that is soft against the skin, yet still breathable enough to whisk away sweat. The crotch is also wide enough to accommodate pads during one’s monthly cycle.
Finally, you’ll want to make sure you get the tummy support your looking for. Not only does the Wirarpa Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear have a fabric-covered waistband that is nice and snug without being too constricting, but it’s also designed not to roll down or bunch up.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know the average woman in America has a total of 21 pairs of underwear in her dresser? Here are a few more fun facts about this necessary undergarment:
- Steve Jacobs from Sydney, Australia won the Guinness World Record for the most pairs of underwear worn at once. On Nov. 15, 2012, he wore 266 pairs of underwear.
- When it comes to underwear types, one survey revealed that more women prefer bikini underwear to briefs.
- Several countries have specific underwear traditions that they follow on New Year’s Eve. Those in Brazil always wear a new pair of underwear on this day, while Italians wear red underwear to welcome in the new year.
The High Waist Underwear Buying Guide
- Check the package of high waist underwear for the word “pre-shrunk.” If you don’t see it, there’s a good chance that the underwear will shrink after washing. You may want to order a size bigger, so that the garments fit correctly after the first wash.
- Always read the reviews associated with the underwear you plan to buy. That’s the best way to determine whether the high waist underwear run small, as expected or big.
- If the underwear is extremely high-waisted, they will be visible over the top of your pants. You’ll either need to wear pants that have a similar waistline or a long shirt or sweatshirt that extends below your pant line.
- Most high waist underwear sets are safe to wash and dry along with your other clothing, but it’s best to review the product packaging for specific washing instructions, especially if the underwear is constructed from another material besides cotton.
- Rolling your high waist underwear instead of folding it is a great way to save space in your dresser drawer. It also keeps the underwear from becoming wrinkled.
- When your underwear becomes a bit too thin or develops a hole, you can repurpose it instead of tossing it in the trash. Old underwear can be used as pillow stuffing, to make a potpourri sachet or to hold plants upright as they grow.
- Underwear are often sold in multipacks, so you’ll need to calculate how much you’re paying for each piece of underwear before you can accurately compare prices. After dividing the total cost of the underwear set by the number of underwear in the set, you’ll find the Fruit Of The Loom Women’s Breathable Underwear is the most affordable. The Envlon Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear is moderately priced, while both the Wirarpa Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear and the UMMISS Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear are a bit higher priced.