Oududianzi Waterproof Anti-Tamper Poly Mailers, 100-Count
Last updated: October 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Poly Mailers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Poly Mailer you should buy.
Protect your merchandise from water and dings during shipping with these fashionable poly mailers. They fit everything from books to jewelry to t-shirts and are made using a tear-proof material. Each set includes a total of 100 mailers.
In our analysis, the Oududianzi Waterproof Anti-Tamper Poly Mailers, 100-Count placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Durable Materials: Crafted with virgin polyethylene plastic. Our poly mailers are made to be incredibly durable to resist punctures, tears, and moisture. They are waterproof and tearproof. The explosion-proof edge and strong viscosity will help protect your items from losing. Unique Design: Our pretty poly mailer bags are a great choice if you are tired of plain normal mailers. The watercolor painting flower is uniquely designed. It’s not only good for packaging for your business but also for wonderful gift packaging. Wide Application: The 10x13inch mailer bags are quite useful packaging bag for T-shirts, blankets, scarves, or other non-breakable items of daily use, professional packing to protect your item, excellent mailers provide convenient and high-quality, low-cost transportation services. The unique design packing creates a new look for your goods. Easily Peel & Seal: Our sealable poly shipping envelopes are incredibly quick and easy to seal. Simply peel the clear plastic strip to expose the adhesive, and then you can seal the mailers within seconds. Moreover, our adhesive glue is permanent, once the poly mailer envelopes are sealed, they are not resealable and unable to be opened without visible damage to the mailer bag. Wonderful Packaging for gift: The poly mailer bags are a good strong plastic shipping bag. And We have many kinds designed pattern to meet your different needs, like animal design are good gift packaging for kids, flower design are nice packaging for clothes, makeups, ect. In a word, these poly mailers bags are perfect packaging for christmas day gift, birthday gift, new year gift, valentines day gifts, clothing, books, makeups, ect.
Poly Mailer Rankings
Whether you own a small business or love to send packages to friends and family, you’ll want to pick up a set of poly mailers. There are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind when browsing the available sets.
Start by considering the size of the poly mailers. You want to make sure they are big enough to accommodate your items, but not so big that your product slides around on the inside. The most common sizes sold are 6 by 9, 7.5 by 10.5, 10 by 13 and 12 by 15.5 inches.
Next, determine how the mailer is designed to hold up during transport. Ideally, you’d like to go with a set that is waterproof, tear-resistant and puncture-resistant. There are poly mailers on the market that are created with three layers to give you all the protections mentioned above. There are also mailers that have been heat-sealed to prevent cracking around the edges.
Consider how easy the poly mailer is to use. Some require that you wet the adhesive strip in order to seal it, while others have a self-seal strip that doesn’t require you to go that extra step.
Check whether the poly mailer is made with cushioning. This is important if you plan on sending anything of value or anything that could possibly break during transit. Mailers without padding are best for documents, T-shirts and books, while cushioned mailers should be used for sending jewelry and collectibles.
Instead of a pre-made poly mailer, you may also want to create your own packaging from a flex-and-seal shipping roll. These rolls come in lengths of 10, 20, 50 and 200 feet by 15 inches. Simply cut a section of the roll to fit around the product, lay the item on one side of the section and fold the remaining section over the product. Then press around the sides and the item is now securely sealed inside. This option saves both time and money.
- Always use either an adhesive label or a permanent marker to address your poly mailer. Pens, colored pencils and some markers may wipe off if the package gets wet. That would make the address blurry, and possibly prevent it from being delivered.
- Poly mailers come in a variety of colors that will help your package stand out. Color mailers are a great choice for small businesses and boutiques. Common colors include, white, black, purple, pink, teal, beige and yellow.
- When working with a flex-and-seal roll, you will need a pair of scissors to cut a section out for the item you’re shipping. Make sure you consider the height of the item and not just the length and width when making your cut.
- If you own a small business, make sure you save the receipt from your poly mailer purchase, as you can deduct this expense on your tax return. You can also deduct the shipping costs as well. Contact a local CPA for a list of all the tax deductions you are eligible to claim.
- Poly mailers are designed to be lightweight to keep postage costs low, but you still want to make sure that you are going with a set that offers privacy protection. If the mailer is too thin, someone may be able to see what’s inside.
- Poly mailers are eco-friendly and recyclable, so you don’t want to just toss the mailer in a trash can. If there are any product labels, you’ll need to cut those off and then place the mailer in your recycling bin.
- There are poly mailers on the market that are designed for returns. They contain two adhesive strips instead of one, so that the recipient can reuse the mailer to send back an unwanted item. If you offer returns on the items in your store, you may wish to go with this option.